Some take aways of the game

Maxey is a super star

Embiid really is a dirty player o_O in spite of a triple double

Brunson is beyond a super strar

However Sixers prevail in OT sending it back to Philadelphia

Final Sixers 112-106

• Wow
Reactions: christoph and DLS
where are the Pacers I saw last game and the intensity with which they played. They better recoup at the half or they are going back To Indiana for game 6

Of all people Beverly held the hot hand in the 2nd for the Bucks

at the halfBucks rage back from down 11 and lead 53-48

• Wow
Reactions: christoph and jadis
Maxey vs Brunson. Battle of guards.

What a disappointment. Pacers are stone cold and missing everything. Bucks missed Portis Jr as he is on fire. Bucks playing tenacious Dee. This game is over unless Pacers come alive. Plus if it goes back to Indiana there’s a good chance Giannis will play which could sink the Pacers hopes

End of 3rd

Bucks 87-67

• Wow
Reactions: christoph and jadis
Amazing how Doc and Nurse both have their teams stave off elimination and now are 1 game from sending their series to the game 7.

Before Murray, Middleton was my money man. Now there are 2. Hats off to these two blue collar workers. Never promised anything not screaming greatness, but they are champions already in their own rights.

• Wow
Reactions: christoph
Pacers disappointed last night. If Gianni’s returns that will make for a rough finish h to that series. They are still one man away. Susan is not the center they need chess had his glory days. Pacers are a young juiced team

Im looking forward to the Wolves -Nuggets series. I love the Wolves and OKC. Both young and eager

I was disappointed that both Knicks and Pacers couldn't close out their series.. Much needed rest is necessary before
the semis

Anything can happen Steve

What a great game in Indiana as it brought a big smile to my face. I was disappointed that the Pacers couldn’t close the Bucks out in Milwaukee but Portis Jr , Middleton and Lopez were key. Tonight however with Lillard back in the lineup a new star emerged in T J McConnell who was on fire. I called Pacers in 6 as the Bucks are going fishing and I hope they fire Doc and kick him back to the broadcast booth where he was also a failure as a color commentator with Doris

Both sides take out their starters with 2 1/2 left in the game and the bench play out the clock

Even Siakam had a great game The Pacers are exciting to watch. But the semifinals I think will put them up against the Celtics and that’s going to be a tough one for them Nonetheless Pacers are gaining composure and maturity for next year as they are young and eager

Final Pacers 120-98 :cool:

I might have spoken too soon re Pacers vs Celtics as the Knicks had an early large lead but they have imploded as Sixers go up 54-51 at the half. I thought Knicks would raise their heads and easily beat the Sixers. Second half will tell all .

I think the Pacers get the winner of Knicks-Sixers regardless, Steve.
If Sixers win the series I would think they play the Celtics and Pacers would get winner of Cavs -Orlando but maybe I’m wrong

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing