New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

I thought this is great news as long as LeBron doesn’t interfere

JJ Reddick emerges as top candidate

Reactions: jadis
Dallas took an 18 point lead in the 4th but OKC goes on a 10-0 lead to close within 10. However Dallas picked up their game to increase lead to 13 into the final 2 minutes. Dallas slows the ball down but OKC closes to within 9. Fouls dictated the final 50 seconds but Dallas hangs on to go home up 3-2

Final Dallas 104-92

Good to see Cuban cheering on his team from the sidelines. Doncic with a Triple Double

Reactions: christoph
Another $30m man in the OKC bench did nothing. Gordon Hayward. Was not even tapped to play. He enjoyed his max contracts. Sad way to end a career.

I’m listening to the ESPN pregame and both Petk and Stephen A agree with me re Gobert. Perk says bench him completely and Stephen. Says bring him in off the bench. Both said their best game was when he was not playing. Gobert to me doesn’t even work up a seat. He merely goes through the motions. He has no killer instinct

Reactions: christoph and jadis
Even though I think Denver is a power house and will win the WC id love to see Wolves win this one and force a game 7. I’m sure Celtics would as well and get a little more rest

The swarm has shown up but so has Denver. No amount of lead against the Nuggets seems insurmountable as Wolves hang on midway through the second period and lead 43-24

I’d keep Reid out there as he pounds Jokic more than Gobert

Wolves play a fantastic first half and I hope they have the gas to play the second half as they are determined to force a game 7

End of half Wolves hold a commanding lead and I hope they go back to Denver but Denver never gives up. They are the little train that never says "no"

Wolves 59-40 who would imagine Denver would be held to 40 in the half

Yesterday Perk predicted Wolves in 7 ! The toughness of the Wolves are back. Back against the wall game. Classic clash of the Titans in the West. Conley is back and is difference maker early on. And that Ryan Anderson, he played for the Chinese national team in the last FIBA. His foul shots are funny, but he made them all.

I always said that the Wolves -Nuggets series would be the most exciting of the entire playoffs and it sure has been. The swarm has proved to be the success for the Wolves as they are the ones inducing mayhem tonight. They have shut down Murray and Nuggs only have 2 players in double digits with under 5 minutes left in the third

Wolves 76-50

Denver trying to live by the three but they are dying by the 3

I think the wolves are the most exciting team to watch in these playoffs. They might not win it but they’re showing they are the big bad boys on the block.

Nuggets play with regimen and discipline. Wolves are playing with youth and determination
End of 3rd

Wolves 86-61

This game is over and there will be a game 7 unless Wolves implode in the 4th

How about this for a statistic! The Nuggets first points off the bench don’t come until the two minute mark of the fourth period.

Wolves up by 30

93-63

Nuggets look like a deer caught in the headlights of a locomotive

• Wow
The crowd is a huge factor in the game

Malone throws up the white flag and empties his bench with 9 minutes left in the game

Wolves also sit their starters. This game is in the refrigerator.

If Wolves play this same kind of game in Denver the Nuggets are vulnerable as the swarm has won all 3 of the Wolves game. The Nuggets have no answer

Yet a game 7 in Denver has to favor Denver

However I love cheering for the underdog as this chance for the Wolves to take down the champs is the chance of a lifetime for these kids

98-63 with 7 1/2 left. Entire Wolves starters are sitting

It's literally raining points for the Wolves even with the bench emptied. What a prelude to Game 7. Adjustments made again back and forth and who wins Game 7 will be remembered for the ages. Pure basketball at its best.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu