New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

utter Bull crap.....

The 55th pick of the NBA Draft has reached a four-year deal worth $7.9 million, and the fourth year is a team option, according to Shams Charania.

Margie Buss should be relieved of her command

Reactions: jadis and christoph
and more crap.......

The deal is also a one-way deal. That means Bronny James won't be sent to the G-League, which is where many second round picks end up.

Welcome to the NBA in 2024. Nepotism rules the day, and it's now made Bronny James a millionaire in his own right

• Angry
  • Angry
  • Angry
  • Haha
  • Haha
Good to read that Im not the only Lakers fan who is incensed with this Bull $hit about an ordinary player who has nepotism going for him

The lady in the video says it right on......nepotism at the very worst and LeBron acting as the Commish via his mouth piece Rich Paul
Appalling thing is the these 2 father and son pretenders feel totally no shame in deceiving the public with all their emotions empty plans. Bronny now takes the podium and talks like he was drafted by his own skill and talent, like he's been taking his talents to South Beach.
Rich Paul and the "posses'' should be banned from their illegal activities in the league.

This brings a big yawn....this kid is already talking trash like his father.....Im tearing up my Lakers fan club card......

Absolutely! No respect for the public. Espn doing the PR WRECKING DEMOLITION!

Reactions: steve williams
Problem is LeBron owns Buss.

Good to read that Im not the only Lakers fan who is incensed with this Bull $hit about an ordinary player who has nepotism going for him

The lady in the video says it right on......nepotism at the very worst and LeBron acting as the Commish via his mouth piece Rich Paul
Bronny looks very pugnacious. It's like his props out there is to make more haters in the thick mold of his father.

what a joke from this kid who said he never dreamed of playing with his dad. This signing would never have happened PERIOD had it not been for his dad and Rich Paul along with Margie being the biggest sucker of them all. I bet all of the young kids will be buying out his merch from the NBA store which will make that bald a$$hole Adam Silver smile from ear to ear

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: christoph and jadis
I heard KlaY was offered half of the 4 yr extension of D Green . That stung him like a bee.

I've always liked Donovan Mitchell and good to see him appreciated in Cleveland

Reports: Donovan Mitchell, Cavs agree to 3-year extension​

Cleveland's star agrees to a deal worth a reported $150.3 million that will keep him with the team through the 2028-29 season

this quote of Rich Paul makes me want to throw up. Even he would have been a no body had he not grown up with LeBron who made him what he is.....

"This is nothing new," Paul told ESPN's Jonathan Givony on June 19. "The goal is to find a team that values your guy and try to push him to get there. It's important to understand the context and realize that this has always been the strategy with many of my clients throughout the years, especially those in need of development like Bronny. My stuff is by design."

• Angry
@jadis ...did you watch that video I posted yesterday from outkick.com The woman sportscaster called it exactly what it is....nepotism to the highest degree
yes steve . and many talk Shows of the same fraud of lebron and his conglomerate . utterly a farce . Poor lakers

Rich paul started selling vintage jerseys from the trunk of his car and now simply commands Pelinka to pay 10 x more money to a raw and unskilled player .

yes steve . and many talk Shows of the same fraud of lebron and his conglomerate . utterly a farce . Poor lakers
Can you imagine the balloons and confetti that will fall from the rafters of crypto.com when the fathers dynamic duo take to the court and LeBron is standing under the basket waiting for Bronny to catch up and he lobs the ball to Bronny for a layup which once made will make history in the NBA that no one could give a rat's ass about . Adam Silver will be in the crowd and play will stop as he comes out with a microphone to tell the world about this unheard of achievement...Rich Paul will be sitting next to Margie and Pelinka clapping loudly. To me this is truly the worst thing which ever became news in the NBA short of the day when Latrell Sprewell choked his coach PJ Carlisimo

• Angry
On a sad note the Splash Dynasty is over. I wish Klay well with the Mavs as he might get a ring sooner than Steph

Those were truly memorable years for my enjoyment . I wish Klay only success and good health

There are worse teams to land than with the Mavs ;)
I'm glad for Clay :cool:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing