New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein
Now there is news that Kyrie doesn't like Harden with the Nets. Even before it is done. :D Maybe Kyrie will demand a trade, again. :D

That guy is unbelievable :rolleyes:
Maybe KD is better off with the Beard instead of the FlatEarther :D

Reactions: MikeHorns and jadis

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Reactions: jadis

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
KD left the Warriors because he felt it was Steph's team even though KD was loved by the Warriors fans. Why he ever decided to go to the Nets and pair with Kyrie is beyond me as I feel Warriors will be back in the thick of it this year

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
KD left the Warriors because he felt it was Steph's team even though KD was loved by the Warriors fans. Why he ever decided to go to the Nets and pair with Kyrie is beyond me as I feel Warriors will be back in the thick of it this year
Completely agree with you, Steve.
Apart from the last part. I fear the Warriors are not yet ready to be a title contender the coming year

Steve Williams

Completely agree with you, Steve.
Apart from the last part. I fear the Warriors are not yet ready to be a title contender the coming year
I believe the Warriors will be contenders in the west this year

Reactions: christoph

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
It just occurred to me that KD, Westbrook and Harden were in OKC in the finals and game 1, Durant scored 36, Westbrook 27, and Harden came off the bench for 20 min and had only 5 points. What would history be had they stuck together for a few more years?

Steve Williams

Giannis Antetokounmpo has big choice to make as Bucks go all-in

Milwaukee makes several big deals in the hopes of enticing the reigning two-time Kia MVP to sign a long-term deal

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I personally feel the Bucks should get a big bruiser like Harrell, not smaller shooters.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Warriors just picked a 7 foot 1 guy at number 2.

MikeHorns

Jul 6, 2014
Los Angeles
Now there is news that Kyrie doesn't like Harden with the Nets. Even before it is done. :D Maybe Kyrie will demand a trade, again. :D

Why would Kyrie want Harden in Brooklin? He left Cavs because of LeBron and left the Celtics because he hates anyone there. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Jordan's Hornets just picked another Ball.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
KD did have his own team in OKC(Westbrook being his sideman), he just wants to be in a bigger market.
And KD was up 3-1 over the Warrior but lost the series the season before he joined the Warriors. But I personally liked the outcome of giving the Warriors 2 more rings.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
The Lakers were offering Kuzma last season and Sac/Divac said no. Suckers!
Latest news I read is that BB opted to be a restricted free agent so the deal is off.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing