New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Just saw the game highlights of the the Hornets vs Knicks. LaMelo has pretty strong arms for a lanky body. He threw a long court pass end to end to Hayward without flexing his muscles. :D

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Just saw the game highlights of the the Hornets vs Knicks. LaMelo has pretty strong arms for a lanky body. He threw a long court pass end to end to Hayward without flexing his muscles. :D
I like him.. Seems to be a toned down version of his brother but a better player

Reactions: christoph and jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
How is Kyrie allowed by Silver to just disappear without a real reason. KD must be perplexed himself.

• Wow
Reactions: christoph

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein
How is Kyrie allowed by Silver to just disappear without a real reason. KD must be perplexed himself.

Unfortunately Kyrie is a complete nutcase :oops:

Steve Williams

Unfortunately Kyrie is a complete nutcase :oops:
I heard he had run out of sage to ignite before each game and was on some remote path in the hills looking for that special sage

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I recall there are 2 kinds of nut cases, one that endures a career and even succeeds and one that doesn't. The first is where Rodman and World Peace fit in, and the second is where Isaiah Rider and Stephon Marbury belongs. :D I'm sure there are many more that I forgot.

Steve Williams

I recall there are 2 kinds of nut cases, one that endures a career and even succeeds and one that doesn't. The first is where Rodman and World Peace fit in, and the second is where Isaiah Rider and Stephon Marbury belongs. :D I'm sure there are many more that I forgot.
Dennis Rodman

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Apparently, Kyrie's maskless family party video has surfaced online, and that may have been the reason he's missing from the team. But I like Steve's reasoning better.
Nash said he has spoken to Kyrie and cannot divulge personal information. KD, meanwhile, supports Kyrie 100%. NBA is investigating if the party was recent. The guy has missed 4 games and maybe 2 weeks, by simply disappearing and keeping away from media. It's a pity that he was doing so well in his first 7 games. The mystery continues. Maybe Silver doesn't even know anything. :D

• Wow
Reactions: christoph and WLVCA

MikeHorns

Jul 6, 2014
Los Angeles
KD, meanwhile, supports Kyrie 100%.
Of course KD says that. He's not going to come out and say: "oh man, I made a huge mistake! This guy is a total nutcase!" :D
Maybe Silver doesn't even know anything. :D
Siver is a sharp cookie, I'm sure he knows. I'm guessing he's trying to figure out how to control this trend, as more cases will surface when we go deep into the season. Also, he has to be careful about how he wants to handle Kyrie with the players union, as it involves salary deduction on violating COVID protocols.

Steve Williams

Nash said he has spoken to Kyrie and cannot divulge personal information. KD, meanwhile, supports Kyrie 100%. NBA is investigating if the party was recent. The guy has missed 4 games and maybe 2 weeks, by simply disappearing and keeping away from media. It's a pity that he was doing so well in his first 7 games. The mystery continues. Maybe Silver doesn't even know anything. :D
That's what is called AWOL. He should be fined the amount of his contract value over those few weeks or games he misses

Reactions: christoph and jadis

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
That's what is called AWOL. He should be fined the amount of his contract value over those few weeks or games he misses
Absolutely Steve. I just watched Rachel Nichols on The Jump, saying that only if Kyrie violated NBA's protocol rules he be given a 1/72 yearly salary deduction. But that I get it to mean that Kyrie is still getting his full salary, as it goes.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
I'll ask the question again (as KD is one of my favorite players in the NBA), but what was KD thinking when hr signed with the Nets:eek:
3 words - Two Max Slots. :D

• Wow

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Wait a minute, in that 'hallway meeting with KD in the 2019 All-Star Game, Kyrie was still a Celtic. :eek:

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
KD is now playing as a single without his sidekick as the Nets trail the Nuggets by 16 at the half.

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
KD is now playing as a single without his sidekick as the Nets trail the Nuggets by 16 at the half.
And he actually led the Nets to victory.

• Love

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein
In what ways did those two lose their marbles?

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing