New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Bottom 3 gets the 3 protected picks?

If I get that right, I think the Lakers must get into the top 3 picks to keep that pick, or else the Sixers get their pick. So the Lakers must be in the worst 3 bracket, and then the ping pong balls will determine who gets 1, 2 and 3, with more balls/odds going to the worst team among the 3 worst in the league.

So looking the standings, the worst teams are Nets, Suns, and Lakers. Sixers have a 4 game lead over LA with 3 games to go which means they won't get into the worst 3 bracket, or lottery.

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Got it :) by the way talked to RM yesterday Phil. Door is open :D

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Oops sorry. I was rushing out and somehow slipped that in there for expediency. RM is a common friend with a kick ass collection of original Blue Notes :D Hopefully he'll be free for us to visit next time you come. His system is one of the Super Systems here but he's not a forum guy at all.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
Oops sorry. I was rushing out and somehow slipped that in there for expediency. RM is a common friend with a kick ass collection of original Blue Notes :D Hopefully he'll be free for us to visit next time you come. His system is one of the Super Systems here but he's not a forum guy at all.

I was just yanking your chain Jack :)

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
;)

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Pacers win, holds 7th spot. Brooklyn wins over Bulls. Heat wins over Wizards. 3 teams for the 8th place in a very tight finish. Miami and Chicago TIED for 8th. These teams are like raging bulls now, you don't really want to mess with them. :D

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
In other interesting news, the Nets have officially solidified their finish as the league's worst team due the Suns win today. So Brooklyn has a 25% chance for the the No. 1 pick (of which Ainge is mulling to swap or not with his), The Suns, if they finish 2nd worst, will have a 19.9% chance to pick first, and the Lakers, if they finish 3rd worst, will get a 15.5% chance. The Lakers need to land these 3 picks or the Sixers will pick their pick, no pun intended. :D

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Incredible comeback by the Hawks over the Cavs. Down big most of the way, biggest at 25 near the end of 3rd, and still down by 5 with like 20 seconds to go, they pulled some amazing plays to tie the game in regulation and beat the Cavs in OT, putting the C's back in a tie for first in the East with the Cavs. While the 7th and 8th seed in the East won't be pushovers, the advantage to be seeded 1 is home court advantage in the Eastern playoffs. The C's need every clover in their leaf. :D

JackD201

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Manila, Philippines
For selfish reasons I'm rooting for the Cavs against the Heat :D

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Repeat after me..."the Cavs can be beaten this year" They are really struggling and the King fouls out

"the Cavs can be beaten this year"

:D :D :D

Prodigious effort by Irving with 40. I liked the guy but now since the Traveling King moved in with him. :D

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
For selfish reasons I'm rooting for the Cavs against the Heat :D

Sometimes selfishness is justified, and understandable, Jack. :D

jadis

Apr 28, 2010
Manila, Philippines
Westbrook is playing out of this world ball. That last shot, a game winning 3 over Denver was in between the 3 point line and the half court. And he had a man covering him well. And his 50 points triple double is a record he holds by himself. Amazing.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing