New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

Doc probably catching hell from his daughter (Callie) for trading her husband, Seth. Guess Doc can blame Morey.

New York and Philly aren't too far apart, 90 miles or so.
I like Seth. I guess his father in law didn’t

I think there is now more of a chance Harden gets a ring with the Sixers than he does with the Nets. Harden to me is another Westbrook. Remember OKC were first to have a trio of stars

Sixers' lineup now is very solid. They got a very respectable record without Simmons and basically they just upgraded Seth for Harden, with a cast of Embiid, Tobias Harris, Thybulle, Maxey, Niang, Danny Green and sharpshooter Korkmatz. And nobody can stop Embiid. Their process seems to be finally finished.

Harden to me is another Westbrook. Remember OKC were first to have a trio of stars

I see that too in the 2 players. Though Harden was just a budding star when they lost to the Heat in the Finals. Imagine had KD not joined the Warriors, he would have 0 titles today.

And another thought that came to my head from a previous post about Big 3s is, what if the Lakers Big 3 now were in Miami being coached by Spoestra? With the Riley system. They have a very good system down there.

I saw that Mike. Doncic is a fabulous player

Bigger news was
1. Nets lose their 10 straight this time to Washington
2. Suns prove their worth by soundly defeating the Bucks which makes a rematch this year seem possible. Could it have a different outcome this year. To me the Suns this year are like the Jazz were last year. Suns however have to be considered in the final 4
3Warriors lose at home to the Knicks

I bet Harden is loving the trade. Sadly he has become nothing more than a journeyman player

Reactions: christoph and jadis
speaking of the Mavs, I just saw Porzingis was traded to Washington
Seems like his level is just about that. Likes to take 3s, for a 7 foot 3 inches guy.

Reactions: Steve Williams
Have to feel for Nets head coach Steve Nash.

How the heck is he going to manage two major head cases - Kyrie and Simmons. Then add in a prima donna like KD.

Wouldn't want to have to deal with that mess.

Reactions: jadis

How the heck is he going to manage two major head cases - Kyrie and Simmons. Then add in a prima donna like KD.

The Nets are done this year

Reactions: WLVCA
Celtics vs Nuggets. I'm suprised they have virtually the same win loss records.

Reactions: WLVCA

Both are quitters. Irving quit Boston in the midst of a playoff run for no reason at all other than being frustrated with young players who don't follow him. And of course Ben quit for the entire half of the season, for losing his confidence in a Sixers' arena. We're talking here of $30m + professional players here.

• Angry
Reactions: WLVCA and christoph
Huh?James Harden to the Sixers.

Celtics on a 7 game win streak. I wasn't counting. They beat a strong Nuggets last night. They found a new catalyst in ex Spur guard Derrick White. Nice upgrade over Josh Richardson. White is from the Pop school of good defense and offense pm this means Smart should be banned by his coach to shoot 3s. :)

2 days ago. Trade deadline deal.
We came a long way in a short time. The unbeatable Nets trio is dead. Long live the Nets.

Reactions: jadis
IMO there is no chance the Nets will recover . They are done for this year. What. bust
Will be interesting to see how it plays out. I'm surprised the Nets got two picks in the deal; Harden looks a step slow these days and the rule changes (less BS contact calls on 3s particularly) have hurt his 'game'. And if the Nets get their whole lineup back (and cities including NY continue to change Covid policies), Simmons doesn't have to shoot much.

Reactions: christoph
Clippers got revenge against the Mavs last night with a 99-97 victory in Dallas.

Their "reward" - game tomorrow against Golden State in San Francisco. Tough assignment.

Reactions: christoph and jadis
This will be surprising when it happens,

• Wow
Reactions: christoph and WLVCA

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing