New Album & The Beginning of Basketball Season

The balloon wil bust for the Lakers in their playoff game against the wild card Suns
Suns have had great and average games, depends on which one show up, and there is great incentive to hoist another personal award for the S.P. King. :D

And despite the C's league best record, the Pacers have an undefeated record in the In tournament, so Jack's team gets home court advantage over the C's. I view this matchup as a 'friendly' since its Jack's team we're up against, and there are no clowns nor grapplers in his team. :D

Reactions: Steve Williams
And despite the C's league best record, the Pacers have an undefeated record in the In tournament, so Jack's team gets home court advantage over the C's. I view this matchup as a 'friendly' since its Jack's team we're up against, and there are no clowns nor grapplers in his team. :D
Lakers are also 4-0 and suns are wild card. Id be shocked to see lakers win

I am in disbelief

We need an emoji pack upgrade Steve!

I am in disbelief

We need an emoji pack upgrade Steve!
Congratulations, Jack, your team played very well. I don't mind losing to a team with Celtics pedigree, starting with their coach. Lol

I really have to watch more of their games I only know 2 players LOL

• Haha
Reactions: jadis
I really have to watch more of their games I only know 2 players LOL
They have a very good 10 man rotation, Jack. And have a traditional 5 man position starting 5 and a relatively young team.

Awww man I miss Hawaii. Which island are you at Steve?

What a beautiful place, Steve! Congratulations to you and Cathy!

Reactions: Steve Williams
Happy Anniversary Steve and Cathy! Please have your 40th over here! :D

Marge and I had our Honeymoon in Kawaii almost 26 years ago :D

Hawaii- promised my triplets a trip for High School Graduation, but then Covid hit so they couldn’t walk graduation. Last summer 2022 finally took them to Oahu and Maui. I was shocked on that Waikiki is upscale now. We spent time looking for the best poke - much fresher in Hawaii.

I’m glad to have seen Laihana before the fire, very sad it happened.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing