New Wadax Atlantis Reference Dac

Audiocrack

Aug 10, 2012
I know the owner of this equipment , hoping to visit in July , lovely man, and the room is very interesting also , he has so much amazing equipment it’s not funny
The room looks very beautiful and hopefully it sounds as good as it looks. Not familiar with his (pre)amps but he has definitely assembled some top notch audio equipment. Interesting to hear your feedback once you have visited him.

Steve Vu

Oct 26, 2020
I know the owner of this equipment , hoping to visit in July , lovely man, and the room is very interesting also , he has so much amazing equipment it’s not funny
Will you travel to Vietnam in July?

awsmone

Apr 6, 2014
Canberra Australia
Will you travel to Vietnam in July?
Yes my wife is from Hanoi, which is where this system is, the owner regularity changes his equipment last time I was there he had fm acoustics, but also has had burmester and goldmund systems

Reactions: Steve Vu

Steve Vu

Oct 26, 2020
Yes my wife is from Hanoi, which is where this system is, the owner regularity changes his equipment last time I was there he had fm acoustics, but also has had burmester and goldmund systems
I am in HCMC. If you travel to Vietnam and can go to HCMC, I would like to invite you to my house.

awsmone

Apr 6, 2014
Canberra Australia
That’s very kind of you
we may well visits HCMC in a July as we have both family and property there
please pm me

regards

andrew

Last edited:
Reactions: Steve Vu

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Last edited:
Reactions: Audiophile Bill

nonesup

VIP/Donor
Feb 15, 2017
Spain
Great idea to record videos with the light off, it saves a lot of money……

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Do you know, Ked, if they use the Wadax reference dac and server in this video?

No I just posted it as a reply to your tidal video, not to a wadax video. It is all gryphon and tidal with analog

Audiocrack

Aug 10, 2012
No I just posted it as a reply to your tidal video, not to a wadax video. It is all gryphon and tidal with analog

ok, clear, thanks Ked.

awsmone

Apr 6, 2014
Canberra Australia
Great idea to record videos with the light off, it saves a lot of money……
Yes improves the electricity without the transformers ……in the lighting ;) so not a fair comparison Ked

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein

Lagonda

VIP/Donor
Feb 3, 2014
Denmark
Where is this?
Love the carpet, yuck :eek:
That carpet is so ugly, it forces you to close your eyes, and thereby improves the sound impression ! ;)

Last edited:

Rhapsody

VIP/Donor
Jan 16, 2013
Brooklyn NY
Rhapsody.Audio
I ll ask the demonstrators to switch the lights of lol

Where is that ?
MOC Munchen or Hifideluxe show
This is a pic from a recent show (BIAV show) Bangkok, Thailand. It's hotel carpet.

Last edited:

the sound of Tao

Jul 18, 2014

ACHiPo

Feb 22, 2015
Pleasanton, CA
Reactions: Lagonda and tima

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing