Not too many Acoustic Signature owners here?

Hey Odd Harry,

Which new phonostage do you have in mind?

Also… besides the VDH.. what other two cartridges do you have in current use?

Is the TA-2000 a 12” or a 9” Hey Odd Harry,
Which new phonostage do you have in mind?

Also… besides the VDH.. what other two cartridges do you have in current use?

Is the TA-2000 a 12” or a 9” arm?

/ Jk
Hi Johan,

After long time of thinking by my self , it was not easy I went for Ypsilon VPS 100 MK 2 the new model ,
Custom Made with 2 Inputs an in Black Color , and 2 Step-up Transformers ,One MC 10 L and One MC 16 L both with 2 Inputs am toggle Switch so i can use up to 4 Cartridge as long as they matching the step-ups , the other Cartridge I am using Expept VDH is Dynavector XV 1S and EMT JSD 6 , the TA 2000 is a 9”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Johan K
Hi Johan,

Phono Stage i have in order is a Custom Made Ypsilon VPS 100 SE , with

Hi Johan,

After long time of thinking by my self , it was not easy I went for Ypsilon VPS 100 MK 2 the new model ,
Custom Made with 2 Inputs an in Black Color , and 2 Step-up Transformers ,One MC 10 L and One MC 16 L both with 2 Inputs am toggle Switch so i can use up to 4 Cartridge as long as they matching the step-ups , the other Cartridge I am using Expept VDH is Dynavector XV 1S and EMT JSD 6 , the TA 2000 is a 9”
Thank you Odd Harry,
Whaoo - sounds awesome!! What a great setup you’re about to have soon. When do you expect the Ypsilon and the SUT’s to arrive?

Hope to get a good report from you later on, when all your gear is well broken in. Sounds like you are going to have a fun summer and comming autumn. Happy listening ;) !

/ Jk

Thank you Odd Harry,
Whaoo - sounds awesome!! What a great setup you’re about to have soon. When do you expect the Ypsilon and the SUT’s to arrive?

Hope to get a good report from you later on, when all your gear is well broken in. Sounds like you are going to have a fun summer and comming autumn. Happy listening ;) !

/ Jk
Johan.
I hope to have it in 1,5 weeks time from now before i go back to work again in Africa if not i will give You Feedback when i am home again end of July , I put in the order 3 months ago but it take some time with Delivery this days

Venlig Hilsen OHS

• Love
Johan.
I hope to have it in 1,5 weeks time from now before i go back to work again in Africa if not i will give You Feedback when i am home again end of July , I put in the order 3 months ago but it take some time with Delivery this days

Venlig Hilsen OHS
Whaoo - that sounds just awesome. Once again, congratulations to your new toys :D !

/ Jk

Reactions: Odd Harry
Anyone on a waiting list for the TA-10000 NEO arm yet?

The 12" is basically the same price ($67K US) as an Ascona NEO with the platter upgrade… :eek:

Last edited:
Anyone on a waiting list for the TA-10000 NEO arm yet?

The 12" is basically the same price ($67K US) as an Ascona NEO with the platter upgrade… :eek:
Hi Bill,

No none that I’ve heard of yet… me included! The TA-10K NEO is very interesting though.. but for that price, I think I rather go for an after market SAT arm.. but that’s just me.

/ Jk

Reactions: mtemur
Hi Bill,

No none that I’ve heard of yet… me included! The TA-10K NEO is very interesting though.. but for that price, I think I rather go for an after market SAT arm.. but that’s just me.

/ Jk

I'd agree, that's SAT territory, though perhaps you'd get the TA-10K if you didn't want to wait for a year or two to get your tonearm. ;)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing