Official Thread to Report Bugs, Concerns or Suggestions With The New Site Platform

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddk

May 18, 2013
Utah
I use safari on a Mac as well and they look fine when I look

There's something called content blocker in Safari's preferences and WBF was one of the sites that it had picked to block, this all started with a Safari upgrade a month or so ago but it's fine now after removing WBF from the blocked list.

CB.jpeg

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
That's interesting, I see the problem on 4 Macs using Safari but not with Google Chrome.

david

Lol good one, stick with Google Chrome David. :D:cool::);)

I just read this below, good ...

Figured it out now, I had Content Blocker on and that was causing the problem with chopped off emoji.

tima

Industry Expert
Mar 3, 2014
the Upper Midwest
~2:18am CST
Clicking on 'New posts" gave:

Fatal error: Uncaught XF\Db\Exception: Too many connections in /home/whatsbes/public_html/src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Adapter.php:319 Stack trace: #0 /home/whatsbes/public_html/src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Adapter.php(55): XF\Db\Mysqli\Adapter->makeConnection(Array) #1 /home/whatsbes/public_html/src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(101): XF\Db\Mysqli\Adapter->getConnection() #2 /home/whatsbes/public_html/src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Adapter.php(225): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->connect() #3 /home/whatsbes/public_html/src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(819): XF\Db\Mysqli\Adapter->escapeString('options') #4 /home/whatsbes/public_html/src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(775): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->quote('options') #5 /home/whatsbes/public_html/src/XF/DataRegistry.php(137): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->quote(Array) #6 /home/whatsbes/public_html/src/XF/DataRegistry.php(82): XF\DataRegistry->readFromDb(Array, Array) #7 /home/whatsbes/public_html/src/XF/DataRegistry.php(225): XF\DataRegistry->get(Array) #8 /home/whatsbes/public_html/src/XF/App.php(2877): XF\DataRegistry->offsetGet('options' in /home/whatsbes/public_html/src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Adapter.php on line 319

Legolas

VIP/Donor
Dec 27, 2015
France
Tima, seems ok for me. I'll keep an eye on it. Maybe the server at that moment was super busy? We are on a shared hosts, so shared resource.

Legolas

VIP/Donor
Dec 27, 2015
France
Thanks Tima, but I am watching the software. IMO it is the hosting load not the software having a bug. If we get notice of any more instances, I'll ask the hosting company.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
I have gotten the same message when the server is busy. I reported it. They investigated and server was busy. Several others have on occasion gotten the same message. It happened to me again yesterday. I waited 30 seconds and then tried again with no problems

VladB

Sep 14, 2015
I am getting this error when I try to “Like” a post or edit my previous post. Writing from IPad Pro. Logging on/off does not help...

VladB

Sep 14, 2015
And can’t attach photos - they got struck out after uploading in the attachment box. Checked for size, made them smaller - does not help.

VladB

Sep 14, 2015
As no photos - the error is just “Oops, something went wrong. More details in the browser console”...

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing