Ordered the new Vitus MP Phono

Audire

VIP/Donor
Jan 18, 2019
FL Panhandle
We ordered the new Vitus MP Phono today. It’s their new one with 4 inputs and it’s wireless (no wires on the inputs), and a new power supply. Hans says this is the most silent phono stage on planet earth. See the Vitus FB page “Vitus Audio @ High End Show 2023 by TrackingAngle” for more info.

Bobvin

VIP/Donor
Jun 7, 2014
Portland
www.purewatersystems.com
Can you share what other contenders were, how you came to choose the Vitus?

Audire

VIP/Donor
Jan 18, 2019
FL Panhandle
We desired to further maximize of TT set up. So, a new phono stage was in order. Owning a VAC phono stage we’re not suffering with poor sound, but we knew it could be improved. I’ve listened to a friend’s Boulder 2008 as well as another’s Ypsilon VPS-100. These are each excellent in their own way, esp. the Ypsilon. These deliver at lot. Both deliver tremendous sound.

The previous version of the MP Phono is great according to the reviews. We own a complete Vitus MP front end (Line Stage, DAC, Transport) so we thought the synergy would be better if we ordered the Vitus MP Phono. So, we ordered one.

Audire

VIP/Donor
Jan 18, 2019
FL Panhandle
Reactions: Long Live Analog

Jackl3y

Sep 9, 2022
I feel like I never hear about Vitus’ phonostage a though it seems u detector they are world class. I’d absolutely love to hear that magnificent system you’ve got @Audire

Reactions: Audire

Audire

VIP/Donor
Jan 18, 2019
FL Panhandle
I feel like I never hear about Vitus’ phonostage a though it seems u detector they are world class. I’d absolutely love to hear that magnificent system you’ve got @Audire
Thanks. I’m excited about the Masterpiece Phono. It’s allegedly one of the best in the entire world. We shall see.… The remainder of the system sounds fabulous. However, we’re still deciding upon our streamer.

Johan K

Dec 27, 2022
Sweden
We ordered the new Vitus MP Phono today. It’s their new one with 4 inputs and it’s wireless (no wires on the inputs), and a new power supply. Hans says this is the most silent phono stage on planet earth. See the Vitus FB page “Vitus Audio @ High End Show 2023 by TrackingAngle” for more info.
Congratulations Audire,
Seems like a serious beast of equipment.
Happy listening!

/ Jk

Johan K

Dec 27, 2022
Sweden
We desired to further maximize of TT set up. So, a new phono stage was in order. Owning a VAC phono stage we’re not suffering with poor sound, but we knew it could be improved. I’ve listened to a friend’s Boulder 2008 as well as another’s Ypsilon VPS-100. These are each excellent in their own way, esp. the Ypsilon. These deliver at lot. Both deliver tremendous sound.

The previous version of the MP Phono is great according to the reviews. We own a complete Vitus MP front end (Line Stage, DAC, Transport) so we thought the synergy would be better if we ordered the Vitus MP Phono. So, we ordered one.
Just a bit comfused.. :oops: ..

You say ”we”…

Are you referring to your self in more then one person… OR… have you order it to a shop or something with more persons in it… haha…!!??

No offence please, hehe..

/ Jk

Audire

VIP/Donor
Jan 18, 2019
FL Panhandle

You say ”we”…

Are you referring to your self in more then one person… OR… have you order it to a shop or something with more persons in it… haha…!!??

/ Jk

My wife and I.

• Love
Reactions: Johan K

Lagonda

VIP/Donor
Feb 3, 2014
Denmark

You say ”we”…

/ Jk
Yes Johan, i was wondering about the same thing, we have another member that writes the same way. I am always confused if he has a wife that does not want to feel neglected, or if he is a dealer . Maybe something that gets lost or added in the translation from another language ?:oops:

• Haha
Reactions: Johan K

Johan K

Dec 27, 2022
Sweden
Yes Johan, i was wondering about the same thing, we have another member that writes the same way. I am always confused if he has a wife that does not want to feel neglected, or if he is a dealer . Maybe something that gets lost or added in the translation from another language ?:oops:
Yeah, you are right Milan, first I wasn’t sure if I read the post correct, but then I realized it was more people involved… so I thought.. hmm .. it is more then two… is it more..??.. -a soccerteam…
Risky business when new phonostages are involved… huuaa?:D!!

I’m glad that we all sorted it out, so we all can sleep the coming night… right?!

/ Jk

TooCool4

Feb 7, 2013
England
it’s wireless (no wires on the inputs)
I saw this on Michael's video before, I think you may find the Wireless part is a joke. ;)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing