Philip's Demo Playlists on Qobuz & Tidal.

marksn1

VIP/Donor
Jul 18, 2015
Hi Phillip: First I would like to thank you for positing so much great music. I really appreciate the time and effort you went into making these and I have spent the time listening to alot of them over the last week. Great choices and certainly terrific for bringing the best out of a system. I do have a question.......I use Roon to manage my music and for playback in my system. I am a subscriber to Qobuz through Roon. Although I am able to listen to the playlists you created on my desktop I am unable to import them into Roon through Qobuz. Ive tried everything utlizing various paths but to no avail. I would love to have access to these great playlists in my main system through Roon but have not been able to figure out a way to do it. Any suggestions? If not, thanks again for taking the time to make these and sharing them with all of us.

owen lawlor

Jul 30, 2010
Thanks so much for sharing Philip.

Quick question - any way to add these quickly to Roon playlists?

Thx!
Owen

Reactions: Philip O Hanlon

HiResEvangelist

Dec 16, 2020
Hi Phillip: First I would like to thank you for positing so much great music. I really appreciate the time and effort you went into making these and I have spent the time listening to alot of them over the last week. Great choices and certainly terrific for bringing the best out of a system. I do have a question.......I use Roon to manage my music and for playback in my system. I am a subscriber to Qobuz through Roon. Although I am able to listen to the playlists you created on my desktop I am unable to import them into Roon through Qobuz. Ive tried everything utlizing various paths but to no avail. I would love to have access to these great playlists in my main system through Roon but have not been able to figure out a way to do it. Any suggestions? If not, thanks again for taking the time to make these and sharing them with all of us.
Hi, This is David Solomon from Qobuz. Philip asked that I answer your question.
To transfer a playlist, artist or album is mark it in Qobuz w a heart. It will take a little while to register, but then it will be available under your library artists and albums. Your playlists will be available under Your Stuff. Hope this helps.

owen lawlor

Jul 30, 2010
To transfer a playlist, artist or album is mark it in Qobuz w a heart. It will take a little while to register, but then it will be available under your library artists and albums. Your playlists will be available under Your Stuff. Hope this helps.
Ahhh, that makes sense, David. Qobuz kicks ass and is my go-to. With a Lampi DAC I find myself not even listening to Tidal anymore and may just cancel their service and use Qobuz exclusively! Thanks for all that you do and for answering my question.

marksn1

VIP/Donor
Jul 18, 2015
Thank you Solomon, I finally got it to work and am enjoying this great music on Qobuz.....Happy New Year!

Reactions: Philip O Hanlon
May we resume our life in the New Year !

Reactions: sbnx and Scott W

petzzz

Dec 3, 2020
Thanks for the music Philip and stay safe!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. A place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss existing and new audio products, music servers, music streamers and computer audio, digital to audio convertors (DACS), turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel to reel, speakers, headphones, tube amplifiers and solid state amplification. Founded in 2010 What's Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing