Philip's Demo Playlists on Qobuz & Tidal.

byper.zen

Dec 7, 2020
Many thanks to you Philip.
we are sharing the same musical approach and diversity. Your choices are very relevant and the quality of recording is great...

thanks a lot

Bernard

almsthere

Sep 28, 2015
MANITOBA CANADA

Are you looking for some great music that sounds terrific ?

My criteria: has to be music worth listening to, over & over again.

Here are some playlists that will put a smile on your face & meanwhile put your system through its paces.

Please open Tidal or Qobux and copy the link. Once the Playlist is open, you need to select the Heart, that registers this playlist as a favorite so you can reopen whenever you wish. I spend a huge amount of time every year compiling these Demo CDs. The actual CDs usually have some songs that are not available for streaming and sometimes better versions of the same song. Similarly both Tidal & Qobuz have a song not available on the other platform. Enjoy, Philip

View attachment 71441

Philip's Demo I​

Qobuz
Tidal

Philip's Demo II
Qobuz
Tidal

Philip's Demo III
Qobuz
Tidal

Philip's Demo V
Qobuz
Tidal

Philip's Demo IX​

Qobuz
Tidal

Philip's Demo XII​

Qobuz
Tidal

Philip's Demo XIII​

Qobuz
Tidal

Philip's Demo XV​

Qobuz
Tidal

Philip's Demo XVI​

Qobuz
Tidal

Philip's Demo XVII​

Qobuz
Tidal

Philip's Demo XVIII​

Qobuz
Tidal

Philip's Demo XIX​

Qobuz
Tidal

Philip's Demo XX​

Qobuz
Tidal

Philip's Demo XX Mono​

Qobuz
Tidal

Philip's Demo XXI​

Qobuz
Tidal

Philip's Demo XXII​

Qobuz
Tidal
Thank you so much for compiling and sharing this music! May I recommend Joyce DIDONATO/ COLBRAN the Muse/ “D’Amora al Dolce” if you haven’t already heard it? Her performance stops me in my tracks every time I listen to this: in fact I rarely venture beyond this track to listen to the rest of the disk because it is so awe - inspiring.

• Love
Reactions: exupgh12

exupgh12

Jul 30, 2019
Thank you for sharing

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing