QSA LANEDRI Series

Hi Steven,
Very glad yo see that there is a QSA Forum on WBF.
Congratulations!

I think I wrote the first QSA review on WBF, back in 2012.
:D

May I ask you two questions?

Firstly, I notice on you website that QSA-Lanedri cables are being launched.

May you tell us more about them?
What metals are employed and what special features do they have?

Secondly, several frds of mine in Hong Kong have bought QSA JitterPower.
IMG-20221230-WA0009.jpg

Again, please tell the WBF members more about these series of accessories.

Many thanks!

Cheers,
CK

Last edited by a moderator:
The QSA Infinity Ultimatum Speaker cables review is here!
Thank you!

btw, I found this bit a tad confusing:

1695161838673.png
Also, carefully follow the arrows as they are directional but in an unusual way. The arrows do not go on both ends of the amplifier; the negative speaker cable (gold) arrow goes on the amp end. The positive speaker cable (red) arrow goes to the amplifier end (photo above). Once completed, I had no problem getting them secured into place.

Is perhaps the negative speaker arrow supposed to go on the [speaker] end?

Also, should the red arrows be attached to the red terminals, and the gold to the white (opposite what is pictured), or do the red-trimmed cables really go to the white terminals and the gold-trimmed cables to the red terminals (as pictured)? That's perhaps the most confusing part to me.

Reactions: Willgolf
Thank you!

btw, I found this bit a tad confusing:

View attachment 116807

Is perhaps the negative speaker arrow supposed to go on the [speaker] end?

Also, should the red arrows be attached to the red terminals, and the gold to the white (opposite what is pictured), or do the red-trimmed cables really go to the white terminals and the gold-trimmed cables to the red terminals (as pictured)? That's perhaps the most confusing part to me.
The label colors are for cosmetic purposes only. What matters is the arrow direction on the cables:
Amplifier (+) Arrow direction ==> Speaker (+)
Speaker (-) Arrow direction ==>Amplifier (-)

Reactions: kennyb123
The label colors are for cosmetic purposes only. What matters is the arrow direction on the cables:
Amplifier (+) Arrow direction ==> Speaker (+)
Speaker (-) Arrow direction ==>Amplifier (-)
Thanks for clarifying, Anas!

That being the case, the article text still has the same typo I called out before:
the negative speaker cable (gold) arrow goes on the amp end. The positive speaker cable (red) arrow goes to the amplifier end

Huh, sorry for the confusion. Fixed. Wish my brain wasn't so conditioned to associating red with the positive terminals!

Yeah, I know that sounds crazy so please take that with a grain of salt until I've had the chance to reconfirm my findings over the next couple of nights.
My findings were confirmed as the night before last I was able to do some A/B comparisons. A track from one of my favorite female artists was amongst my demo tracks. I had such a strong emotional reaction when the extension was in place on my Unifi Security Gateway (essentially, my router), that my eyes would tear up. The beauty of her voice was part of it, but there was just something about the realism of how her voice was articulated - along with how her voice fills the space. Never before had I seen such a strong connection between the spatial presentation and believability. It’s amazing how much it fell apart after I pulled the extension cable. It was as if the presentation became disembodied. The pieces were there but they weren’t where they were supposed to be. I'm still blown away that a cable used so far from the rest of my system could have such an impact. A huge thanks to @QSA-LANEDRI for sending the demo cable to audition!

My findings were confirmed as the night before last I was able to do some A/B comparisons. A track from one of my favorite female artists was amongst my demo tracks. I had such a strong emotional reaction when the extension was in place on my Unifi Security Gateway (essentially, my router), that my eyes would tear up. The beauty of her voice was part of it, but there was just something about the realism of how her voice was articulated - along with how her voice fills the space. Never before had I seen such a strong connection between the spatial presentation and believability. It’s amazing how much it fell apart after I pulled the extension cable. It was as if the presentation became disembodied. The pieces were there but they weren’t where they were supposed to be. I'm still blown away that a cable used so far from the rest of my system could have such an impact. A huge thanks to @QSA-LANEDRI for sending the demo cable to audition!
Glad to hear that you are enjoying the impact of this Gamma DC Extension cable.

We offered a limited quantity of 50 units of this cable at a low price to help newcomers discover the transformational impacts that QSA Lanedri does have on the audio and video experiences.

Reactions: kennyb123
The much-anticipated Ultimatum Power cable has been completed and is scheduled for shipment in October for its first batch.

The impact of this cable on the audio chain is simply astounding. The Taiko Extreme music server is taken to new heights when paired with this game-changing cable. Once you have experienced the pure pleasure of its sound, returning to anything less just won't cut it.

Ultimatum power cable.jpegUltimatum powerconnector.jpegUltimatum power connector.jpeg

For those of you who have missed our inaugural launch discount offer, we are delighted to announce that the discount prices will be available until December 2023. This offer is limited to the available stock.

For more information, please visit our newly updated website at www.qsa-lanedri.com
Strange, for the first time the web page is over zoomed in. I'm using the same browser as before....

Do you mean once you navigate in the menu the web page is not zoomed in anymore?
The opposite. It is over zoomed, as if with very large font and all of the text in the lower left is not on screen and cannot be scrolled to. Same in multiple browsers.
homepage.JPG

Last edited:
I have had my Ultimatum speaker cables for a month and yes I did hook them up wrong at first despite trying to follow the directions. I sitill have the Ultimatum Infinity cord, BNC cable another Ultimatum speaker cable and a Silver QSA outlet still to come in October.

I probably have 250 hours on the speaker cables and will withhold providing feeback until at least 300 hours.

Last edited:

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing