Ray Donovan Season 7

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator

My wife and I have been ardent followers of this series starring Live Schreiber.ay's past malfeasances begin to surface (decapitated heads of murdered corrupt police officers who had been holding Ray"s daughter Bridgett hostage.

Ray is taken to his deepest depths of depression nd seeks out a psychiatrist well played by Alan Alda who has Parkinson's in real life as well as in this series.

Suffice it to say the season is 10 episodes the last of which ends in a frenzied tumult not to be missed esp if youre a Ray Donovan fan

Reactions: siddh

ddk

May 18, 2013
Utah
I love this show, the writing, directing and acting are among the best.

david

jeff1225

Jan 29, 2012
Steve,
You and I are usually aligned with shows and movies, but I have to say I'm totally over Ray Donovan. It's the same old story: Ray's a drunk, his brother has Parkinson's (again), Mikey is causing problems, and there's some new super rich guy with a hot daughter.

We've seen this before and Ian McShane did it better.

dminches

Oct 22, 2011
I still enjoy this show but you have to learn to ignore so many unrealistic aspects. The writing is still decent but they rely on you to overlook such obvious gaps in reality.

Reactions: jeff1225

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
I don’t watch it. (We don’t have cable TV.)

But the trailer makes me miss The Rockford Files.

Grady98

Apr 27, 2018
East Coast
Steve,
You and I are usually aligned with shows and movies, but I have to say I'm totally over Ray Donovan. It's the same old story: Ray's a drunk, his brother has Parkinson's (again), Mikey is causing problems, and there's some new super rich guy with a hot daughter.

We've seen this before and Ian McShane did it better.
You forgot Daryl continues to screw up big time. Do love the show although it has gotten wackier each season.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing