Rca to trs 1/4

ioanmav

Jul 1, 2023
I want to connect my audio interface with my amplifier to have sound from my passive speakers, the sockets of my amplifier are rca (red, black) the sockets of my audio interface are TRS 1/4 (2 sockets) what cable do I need to make this connection?
I know that rca is not balanced, is there a way to connect 2 separate cables, one end to be TRS 1/4 and the other RCA? in the market I can only find 1 cable with 2 ends, one end is a TRS 1/2 plug and the other 2 ends are 2 rca but I have 2 sockets on the audio interface. please if anyone can help me, thanks in advance.

AMR / iFi audio

Industry Expert
Aug 21, 2019
UK
ifi-audio.com
I want to connect my audio interface with my amplifier to have sound from my passive speakers, the sockets of my amplifier are rca (red, black) the sockets of my audio interface are TRS 1/4 (2 sockets) what cable do I need to make this connection?
I know that rca is not balanced, is there a way to connect 2 separate cables, one end to be TRS 1/4 and the other RCA? in the market I can only find 1 cable with 2 ends, one end is a TRS 1/2 plug and the other 2 ends are 2 rca but I have 2 sockets on the audio interface. please if anyone can help me, thanks in advance.
Hi!
There are some adapters available on the internet. Something like this: https://www.amazon.com/Adapter-Inte...2&sprefix=6,3mm+to+rca+adapte,aps,170&sr=8-20

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing