Rhapsody.Audio Listening Rooms

Rhapsody.Audio- Listening Rooms (RLRs)

Rhapsody.Audio would like to announce that within the next 3-4 months there will be multiple new locations where several of the product lines that Rhapsody.Audio represents will be available to audition via Rhapsody.Audio Listening Rooms (RLRs).

Initially, the RLR’s will have the products available for demonstration mentioned below. Upon opening, the DFW RLR will have a very similar product offering as that available at Rhapsody.Audio in Manhattan.

Over time, all locations will be expanding their portfolio to a comparable scale as that of NYC/DFW.

The RLRs will be available to host auditions by appointment. All product ordering and delivery logistics will be processed and supported from the Rhapsody.Audio NYC location.

Product assistance and installation will be supported by Rhapsody.Audio NYC along with the RLRs depending on customer location.

The RLR locations are:

Portland - Rhapsody.Audio RLR

Products available to audition (coming soon)

-Pilium

-Alsyvox

-Diesis

-Bayz Audio

Dallas/Fort Worth Rhapsody.Audio DFW

Products available to audition:

-Alsyvox

-Diesis

-Bayz Audio

-Pilium

-VYGER

-Kondo

-Taiko Audio

-VYDA

West Palm Beach & Miami (2 Florida locations) Rhapsody.Audio WPB/Miami

West Palm Beach will open initially. Miami will follow when the RLR is ready to host customers.

Products available to audition (initially):

-Alsyvox

-Pilium

-Aurender

-TelluriumQ

Chicago, IL Rhapsody.Audio Chicago

Products available to audition (initially):

-Alsyvox

-Pilium

-Aurender

-TelluriumQ

Long Island, NY Rhapsody.Audio Long Island

-Kondo

-Alsyvox

Dallas-RLR.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am going to run the Devialet 24/7 on the M7s with Spotify streaming to start the break in process. With saying that I have been listening today with about 18 hours of playing time on the M7s and only Spotify streaming via the Devialet.

I actually could live with the M7s/Spotify/Devialet and never even connect my Extreme or VYGER, which I will do after 200 hours. I really like the sound, in room, right now.

What you do NOT hear on video is the clear articulate hard driving bass line that is low, fast and mesmerizing.

I am going to run the Devialet 24/7 on the M7s with Spotify streaming to start the break in process. With saying that I have been listening today with about 18 hours of playing time on the M7s and only Spotify streaming via the Devialet.

I actually could live with the M7s/Spotify/Devialet and never even connect my Extreme or VYGER, which I will do after 200 hours. I really like the sound, in room, right now.

What you do NOT hear on video is the clear articulate hard driving bass line that is low, fast and mesmerizing.

I wish I was a little mouse! Bob, are they 8' from the window area or 8' off of the solid wall? It's deceiving in the pic...Subs in the corner or no?

I wish I was a little mouse! Bob, are they 8' from the window area or 8' off of the solid wall? It's deceiving in the pic.
Hi John, it's 8' from the wall between the center window and the side windows. The window area is curved with the side windows about a foot closer to the speakers vs center window.

Reactions: John T
Hi John, it's 8' from the wall between the center window and the side windows. The window area is curved with the side windows about a foot closer to the speakers vs center window.
Thanks Bob, got it...They are impressive to say the least...

Hi Bob, give this a spin, it’s destined to become a favourite for demos and could replace a few of those old warhorses.
View attachment 127810
Thx. Nice. I have so many new great demo tracks but I like playing the old warhorses when I get a new set of speakers or ??? as I know what it sounds like on other systems that I am familiar with. I've had three visitors from Euro in the last few weeks. Each turned me on to a plethora of great new tracks/albums. That is a constant for me, with never ending visitors.

Thx. Nice. I have so many new great demo tracks but I like playing the old warhorses when I get a new set of speakers or ??? as I know what it sounds like on other systems that I am familiar with. I've had three visitors from Euro in the last few weeks. Each turned me on to a plethora of great new tracks/albums. That is a constant for me, with never ending visitors.
Hi Bob! Would you please post a top ten of new and old tracks that you use as reference? Love to hear what you love!

Hi Bob! Would you please post a top ten of new and old tracks that you use as reference? Love to hear what you love!
I’m sorry, but I hate doing that. I go in and out from jazz the classical to old rock to new found treasures. I don’t really have a top 10.

I’m sorry, but I hate doing that. I go in and out from jazz the classical to old rock to new found treasures. I don’t really have a top 10.
I hear you :) Any music you find of interest would be of interest to me and I’m sure to many others here at WBF, top ten be damned!

I hear you :) Any music you find of interest would be of interest to me and I’m sure to many others here at WBF, top ten be damned!
OK:) persistence is rewarded.

I like in no particular order -

Lightnin Hopkins, Miles Davis, Ben Webster, Coleman Hawkins, Duke Ellington, Louis Armstrong, Annette Askvik, Melody Gardot, The Doors, Crosby Still Nash and Young, America, Simon and Garfunkel, Led Zeppelin, Arnolds Overtures, The Temptations, The Four Tops, The Supremes, Traffic, J. Hendrix, Dead Combo, Yello, Lamb Chop, Herbie Hancock, Chick Corea, The Beatles, Fink, Dominique Fils-Aime, Markus Miller, Bob Skaggs, Chet Baker, LEONARD COHEN, SHARON ROBINSON, Tribalistas, Brian Bromberg, Fourplay, Michael Hedges, The Stimulators, David Bowie, String Quartets, Full Orchestra (so many).....this is just running off the top of my head. I could go on and on. I really don't have favorites. Like I said I go in and out with listening to certain whatever at a particular time. I love when I find something new and play a lot of it for a few weeks. Then on to something else. Or delve back into some 60's jazz or 60's/70's rock.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing