RIP Peter Breuninger

ozy

Nov 13, 2012
Atlanta ,Ga.
Very sad news... Peter was an iconic reviewer, both in print and video.
His articulate and energetic presentations always made me laugh and nod my head in agreements. During the several times we spoke on the phone he always came across as the consummate gentleman, humble and kind.
The world is a quieter, sadder place without you. may your memory be blessed.

Reactions: ihmeyers

Mike Lavigne

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 25, 2010
RIP Peter.

heard about this yesterday. very sad. always enjoyed talking to Peter, his enthusiasm for our hobby was always appreciated.

he will be missed.

Reactions: ozy

Audiophile Bill

Mar 23, 2015
That is very sad. RIP. Very enthusiastic reviewer indeed. Was only watching his vid review of Cube Audio this morning.

sbnx

Mar 28, 2017
Very sad news. I was shocked when I saw this thread. He was certainly carrying the torch for video reviews and show coverage. Another huge hole left in the hifi world.

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
I came across the news yesterday on FaceBook. What a huge loss to the industry. As one friend commented yesterday, that the sandbox in which we all play is getting smaller when we lose one of our players

RIP Peter

bazelio

Sep 26, 2016
California
Wow, surprising and sad news. Was there any information given around the cause of his death? One thing for sure, he was doing what he loved right up to the end. We should all be so lucky.

Reactions: ozy and Bobvin

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
Sad new indeed. May you RIP, Peter. Thanks for all your contributions to our hobby.

Tom

heyjoey

Mar 21, 2020
Very sad news. RIP Peter. Always enjoyed his videos and great enthusiasm for audio. I had the pleasure to meet and talk with Peter and Terry at an audio show a number of years. A great loss to your hobby.

Gregm

Mar 14, 2019
France
Sad, sad news.
Let's all wish family and friends strength to carry on

microstrip

VIP/Donor
May 30, 2010
Portugal
Always sad to read such bad news. RIP.

Abbinormal

Feb 15, 2020
It is always sad to hear this type of news. Sending all my prayers to Terry and the rest of Peter's family.

nirodha

Aug 11, 2010
I never met or talked to Peter but his clips always !!! exuded his enthusiasm and sincere kindness. To me he behaved like a happy kid in a candy store. He will be missed:(. All my best wishes to Terry and family!

owen lawlor

Jul 30, 2010
Incredibly sad news. Always enjoyed his insightful YT reviews. His energy and positivity were something else. Condolences to Terry and his family.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing