Running shoes

That's very fast. I tried Alphafly and Vaporfly (which were the ones to start the carbon plate trend). Alpha did not fit me at all, Vapor seemed very good except for sole being a bit narrow for me in the centre.

Personally I would not run daily long distance - it will increase your slow twitch fibres but will do nothing for your fast twitch fibres, which are the ones that will start disappearing as you grow older. Hope you are throwing in strength training between those runs.
I used adidass adizero and nike vaporfly but alphafly 2 and 3 are my favorite. Alphafly 2 is very fit .

Reactions: Golum
Whooah 3.5 pace is a Sci-Fi for me even when I do interval training.
But at the end of the day fresh mind state is what matters the most and each sec of the progress is just a bonus :)
I think you can run under 3.5 pace before one year .

my experience shows the key is sleeping at 9PM and wake up before 5:30 and also running every day (365 days in one year) .
I just eat healthy food.

Reactions: Golum
Whether you're a seasoned marathon runner or just getting started on your fitness journey, finding the best running shoes is crucial for both performance and comfort. The right pair can improve your stride, provide optimal support, and help prevent injuries, ensuring that every run is enjoyable and effective.

Need some guidance on your next pair? Check out this Top 10 Best Running Shoes of 2024 to discover the latest in footwear technology and design. From lightweight trainers to durable shoes for long distances, there’s a perfect fit for every runner!

I hope Nike produce Alphafly next 2 again, it was very good for me. After next2 I used alphafly next 3 and adidas adizero but those were not perfect for me.

Alphafly did not fit me at all, and Vaporfly seemed excellent but slightly narrow in my midsole.

I just pulled out of a half marathon scheduled for October 20th as it conflicts with the Toronto Audiofest. I was training on a treadmill rather than outside so it was probably going to be a real struggle regardless. As an additional benefit, I can hold off on replacing my $300 (Canadian) running shoes for a bit.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu