Sablon speaker cables

Rhodium

Jul 2, 2017
Ils sont magnifiques; bonne nouvelle pour moi! Merci Mark, je suis encore plus impatient maintenant
View attachment 74936 Deux ensembles de tous mes câbles d'enceintes haut de gamme chantant tous dansants réalisés cette semaine pour certains systèmes exotiques. Les deux versions sont avec 7awg par polarité et terminaisons Bocchino. Les bi-fils en haut seront connectés à des haut-parleurs Ex3ma édition spéciale Sonus Faber et ceux à un seul fil en dessous sont destinés à un système entièrement Tidal.
Ils sont magnifiques; bonne nouvelle pour moi! Merci Mark, je suis encore plus impatient maintenant

Reactions: Sablon Audio

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
F
View attachment 74936 Two sets of my all singing all dancing top model speaker cables made this week for some exotic systems. Both builds are with 7awg per polarity and Bocchino terminations. The biwire ones at the top will be hooked up to Sonus Faber special edition Ex3ma speakers and the single wire ones underneath are for an all Tidal system.
Fantastic Mark...congrats as Spirit says...these are clearly some very well-heeled audiophiles, and with 'the world of options available', their selection of Sablon is one more of many powerful endorsements of the quality of your work, which I have been a fan of (and owner of) since inception of Sablon Audio going back many years now.

Sablon Audio

Industry Expert, VIP Donor
May 22, 2015
Guys, thanks for the kind words - your support is much appreciated. I am especially proud of the speaker cables and feel they offer a great value proposition. You get huge amounts of the same super transparent wire as the power cords / usb / interconnects together with the superlative Bocchino terminations.

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
Mark, if for some reason we need to run 2 sets of cables under the floor to each channel (sub towers) someday, I know that the 2nd pair of TA Opus will not fit. I know whom to call! Having compared your much earlier generation of cables to TA, I was shocked and impressed about how well they compared and well their voicing actually went together in terms of the meatiness of the sound which I really like about TA...the upper levels which also have a light to them in the treble which I did not find so much in much earlier generations of the Ultra line (10 years ago).

dminches

Oct 22, 2011
Mark, I guess you think it is better to have cables of different lengths then having one coiled up. Is this the same for interconnects?

Sablon Audio

May 22, 2015
Mark, I guess you think it is better to have cables of different lengths then having one coiled up. Is this the same for interconnects?
I haven’t tried that David but suspect that the strength of the signal would be one to consider there eg phono low, dac higher, balanced higher still etc.

Sablon Audio

May 22, 2015
Two sets of heavy gauge Bocchino cables this week. The first one has @1kg of copper per channel and is heading off to Dallas. The second was a retermination from Oyaide spades and is already on its way to Singapore

D43560EF-7BB5-4B7E-B99A-DF16B4EE707F.jpeg
85DBE372-B0AF-4C3A-BCE3-DFD41F21448C.jpeg

Reactions: NanoSword

Sablon Audio

May 22, 2015
Shipping out today are some bi-wire Bocchino speaker cables for an Ongaku owner. Kondo uses a different style of binding post which doesn’t accommodate the usual size spades and bananas, so I have crimped on a 2mm thick pure silver wire using WBT crimp sleeves.

9F4175A8-080A-42DB-96B5-ED6A4295B80C.jpeg

skids929

Dec 31, 2020
I am currently running two equal runs of Audioquest bulk cable due to the configuration of my set up I have to run down into my crawl space (conditioned and encapsulated so very stable). It's about a 23' run in total of their Slip xtrm 14/4 cable and I am using bare wire ends, which I have no issue with. My questions are:

1) can your speaker cable be purchased as bulk/unterminated and run this way?

2) which model cable do you recommend from your line?

3) if you believe they should be terminated can I put terminations on yourself or is this part of your design? (issue here is getting the terminations up from the crawl through the existing hole).

Thanks for the help

Sablon Audio

May 22, 2015
@skids929, thanks for asking however I only supply fully finished product. I always recommend the Bocchino termination option where available and for such long lengths, the larger gauge build would be recommended. If you can find a way to reduce the lengths, that would be desirable. Feel free to email me should you wish to discuss further.

Reactions: skids929

Joe-siow

Jan 25, 2022
I have a 3 year old, 2.5 meter pair of pantela reserva speaker cables in platinum Oyaide spades both sides for sale, willing to ship anywhere
Drop me a PM if anyone is interested

b4971498-e87b-4de3-9ce2-bf6e6213d486.jpg

Pichler

Apr 1, 2022
I received the cables for the speakers a week ago, apart from the first 2 days of "settling" I found all the beautiful characteristics of the EVO USB cables: musical dynamics!!!
The Eclipse TD508MK3
that I use in a second system finally "sound".
Someone wrote "controlled fireworks", I totally agree. They are also very nice and flexible, Bocchino spades are amazing.
Thanks Mark!

Reactions: Sablon Audio

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing