Industry Expert
Nov 16, 2014
Wow... thanks for the pics! :)

gfroman

Dec 28, 2012
Of all the nice Porsche wheel designs, those are ugly wheels

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
I have to say those images are less impressive than the one I saw when it was first announced (which i thought was very good looking...below)

Taycan.jpg

sbnx

Mar 28, 2017
I am sure it is better in person. But from the pic I dont like how yhe front quarter panel integrates with the door. Looks like two different cars

LL21

Dec 26, 2010
I am not sure if the image i saw and posted above was an artists rendering...or whether the options/choices one makes can make that much difference...but the 2 cars DO look totally different to me. One is sleek, ultrafuturistic, like something out of Tron...the other like PeterA says, a really, REALLY ordinary white car.

Reactions: PeterA

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Who's really choosing this over a Singer 911?

Reactions: PeterA

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator
As I said, I was not wowed by the look and I agree about the wheels

when I walked by talking to my wife I happened to glance at the front end and it reminded me of the Tesla model 3 and I was not sure what I was looking at until I walked around the car. It did nothing for me

GSOphile

Sep 3, 2017
The rendering shows the fuel panel moving forward to except the plug in. Door knobs panels everything is totally different including the rear end.
He probably forgot to order the $1,000 optional sport door handles. :<)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing