SET amp owners thread

Just requesting all SET amp owners to mention their amps and speakers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Comments

joaovieira

Feb 16, 2013
Brazil
Pictures, please!

Tinear1

Aug 25, 2019
Run55... please post pictures. Love to see those Oris. ALSO... I just spoke to Bert (BD-Design) yesterday and have on order the Orphean M5 horns. I want to swap them into my system substituting for my Oris-150's. I have become enchanted with the mid/highs of the JBL-4367 concentric compression drivers and want to give the Orphean a go.

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
LAMM ML3 Signature/LAMM LL1.1 Signature

Unison Research Reference 845 monoblocks/ Unison Research Reference 300B Pre-amplifier

Sonus faber Stradivari

DeVore Orangutan 0/96
What do you prefer on the O96?
The UR or lamm

Smp

Sep 1, 2014
Perth, Western Australia
What do you prefer on the O96?
The UR or lamm
My LAMMs are my clear favourite................the UR are something I use from time to time (with the Stradivaris) and will always keep, being left over from a different setup.
The amps I use with the 0/96s are Line Magnetic LM 518iA, Viva Audio Solistino, Almarro A318B, Cary CAD 300SE Signatures (probably the Cary to go soon).

christoph

Dec 12, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein
My LAMMs are my clear favourite................the UR are something I use from time to time (with the Stradivaris) and will always keep, being left over from a different setup.
The amps I use with the 0/96s are Line Magnetic LM 518iA, Viva Audio Solistino, Almarro A318B, Cary CAD 300SE Signatures (probably the Cary to go soon).
Wow, quite a collection of amps you have there :eek::cool:

cjfrbw

Apr 20, 2010
Pleasanton, CA

christoph

Dec 12, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein
Your'e not doing so badly yourself !! ..............I've long since admitted I'm weak..............
Thanks...
Same here :p

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. A place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss existing and new audio products, music servers, music streamers and computer audio, digital to audio convertors (DACS), turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel to reel, speakers, headphones, tube amplifiers and solid state amplification. Founded in 2010 What's Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing