Sharing a few system videos from last night‘s listening session

Hi,

With all due respect, you may want to consider contacting Bob at Rhapsody Audio regarding his protocol on making utube videos. Could allow folks like me and others to better appreciate the audio quality of your various systems. But then again, maybe I am missing something. Just a thought. Best.

Last edited:
Hi,

With all due respect, you may want to consider contacting Bob at Rhapsody Audio regarding his protocol on making utube videos. Could allow folks like me and others to better appreciate the audio quality of your various systems. But then again, maybe I am missing something. Just a thought. Best.

If you want to, you can always post one of Bob’s videos that you find impressive on here and I will post one of my systems playing the same song so you can do a side by side comparison of system’s sound qualities. If you go over to HiFi Haven I have a few of Bob’s videos in direct compare and contrast with my system videos.

If you want to, you can always post one of Bob’s videos that you find impressive on here .
If you are interested in comparisons, go to the "Rhapsody Audio Listening Rooms" thread in the "General Audio Forum" section of the home page. Goto 844, 852, 905 and 911. There are others if you want to hear more. The SQ differences are very obvious.

Last edited:
Just go to the "Rhapsody Audio Listening Rooms" thread in the "General Audio" section of the home page. You should be able to locate numerous examples. The SQ differences are very obvious.

I’m familiar with Bob’s videos. As I mentioned I have heard their sound quality versus the SQ of my systems and have to agree with you the scales definitely tilt in one direction. Go to HiFi Heaven and listen to various videos compared for yourself. Incidentally which of Bob’s systems sounds best to you? I might be able to provide a link to a sound recording caparison since you are so interested.

I’m familiar with Bob’s videos. As I mentioned I have heard their sound quality versus the SQ of my systems and have to agree with you the scales definitely tilt in one direction.
Do you think the SQ quality is better, equal or not as good?

You offered to post a comparison of your videos versus Bob's. Is that still an option? Best

Carlos, do you have a recording of one of your systems playing Música Nuda Eleanor Rigby to compare to Ron’s recent videos?
Here is an old one. The system’s crossover has undergone some changes since then:

Thank you, Carlos. It makes for a very interesting comparison to Ron’s videos. As you often write, the videos do the talking.
Yes, absolutely. The sound is the only thing that should be judge.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing