Shunyata Research Alpha USB

GuillaumeB

VIP/Donor
Mar 10, 2014
UK
www.boyeraudio.com
Hi guys,

The new Alpha USB cable is now out in the market.

Performance is staggering. I would really strongly recommend that people at least give this a listen as I believe this is a game changer. I have compared the Alpha USB to cables costing many times its price (in UK £1k for 1.5M) and the Alpha does not fail to impress.

In the UK KJ West One, Midland Audio X-Change and Audiobarn have demonstration units.

Cheers,

Guillaume

justubes

Aug 10, 2015
Hi guys,

The new Alpha USB cable is now out in the market.

Performance is staggering. I would really strongly recommend that people at least give this a listen as I believe this is a game changer. I have compared the Alpha USB to cables costing many times its price (in UK £1k for 1.5M) and the Alpha does not fail to impress.

In the UK KJ West One, Midland Audio X-Change and Audiobarn have demonstration units.

Cheers,

Guillaume

How does it compare to the Sigma version?

GuillaumeB

VIP/Donor
Mar 10, 2014
UK
www.boyeraudio.com
How does it compare to the Sigma version?

Personally I think it gets very close to Sigma (I would say 90% of the performance of Sigma). My Sigma USB is out on demo and I am using an Alpha instead, I don't feel like I'm losing much!

I really do feel like this is one of their most impressive product launches in recent years.

Cheers,

Guillaume

justubes

Aug 10, 2015
Thanks for the impression.

I use the Sigma clock cables, and if they are anything to compare regarding their nice natural sonic signature.

Waiting for reports on their new lan cable too!

GuillaumeB

VIP/Donor
Mar 10, 2014
UK
www.boyeraudio.com
Waiting for reports on their new lan cable too!

I think there are a few reports emerging... only a matter of time I guess!

Guillaume

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing