Signal Projects Cables

kimurastanley

Mar 16, 2019
Singapore
Could not find much discussion on Signal Projects cables in WBF. Wondering any users here?

Looking at their websites, there are clear explanation about their technology on conductors, insulation, shielding and grounding of the products.

Forte

Feb 16, 2017
Not much exposure in North America.
I’m using a Golden Sequence PC and P40 LE (posted here).
They have a full lineup just like Espirit. Something for every price range.

kimurastanley

Mar 16, 2019
Singapore
Not much exposure in North America.
I’m using a Golden Sequence PC and P40 LE (posted here).
They have a full lineup just like Espirit. Something for every price range.
Could you shed any lights on golden sequence PC sounds? And have you compared with other brand?

Cellcbern

VIP/Donor
Jul 30, 2015
Washington, DC
Could not find much discussion on Signal Projects cables in WBF. Wondering any users here?

Looking at their websites, there are clear explanation about their technology on conductors, insulation, shielding and grounding of the products.
Don't like the website which uses far too many words to explain "cables 101" without identifying anything novel or special about the the technology of their cables. Compare for example with Lessloss' explanations of their technological advances/features. The listed specifications and conductor descriptions don't tell you what they will sound like, and with all of the detail there is no description of the dielectric or shielding. Also suspicious that any cable company could have meaningful technical (as opposed to marketing) distinctions between ten different "Series" of cables. They have reviews but none in the major audio publications. Doesn't mean they don't make good cables, but for me their presentation and critical commentary is not compelling enough for me to want to audition them.

Last edited:
Reactions: flyer

Forte

Feb 16, 2017
Agreed. Their website is a tad technical.
Best to search for dealers to demo.

Reactions: flyer

Geir

Nov 13, 2021
I have used Signal Projects entry level Alpha power cable and digital coax cable.
The coax cable was a nice surprise, nothing like a typical entry level. Serious stuff.

Last edited:

Republicoftexas69

They have zero distribution in the North America.

Republicoftexas69

Email them. They may have one..still.
Was just making an observation. I use Cardas and Signal Cable out of NY.

allvinyl

Apr 10, 2013
Burnsville, MN
They have zero distribution in the North America.
Their US representation is by Chris Thornton / Artisan Fidelity. I've just today ordered an Apollon phono cable to pair with the also just ordered Reed 5a.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing