Speaking of Taylor Swift and vinyl

Leekg

Jan 17, 2022
Visalia, CA
I thought members would find these vinyl numbers interesting.

Attachments

• IMG_20240501_090617.jpg
    IMG_20240501_090617.jpg
    316.7 KB · Views: 19
859,000 wastes of slabs of good vinyl, lol.

for a moment Mark, I thought you were a Swiftie

My youngest daughter unfortunately is. She's going to Scotland end of month to hear her yet again

I thought members would find these vinyl numbers interesting.
It’s really misleading as the vinyl craze had not yet caught on in 2006 so the numbers were very small.

And I thought vinyl lovers were happy that vinyl finally is not audiophile elitist anymore but consumed by "the masses", bolstering "their case" for vinyl.

Reactions: Steveo and mxk116
  • Haha
Reactions: Al M.
As ever, WBF pursues a dated response.

Who cares if a stadium act is officially tabulated at 100 billion record sales in the first hour. This builds on a marketing stance that jumped to establish false valuations of ultra limited edition vinyl carefully distributed to appear only in unattainable markets no matter your physical location. Predicting the vast delta between retail and aftermarket value every other artist is was firmly locked on the other side of. ;)

I'll be ever so slightly impressed if anyone dares put in writing what this, the next gag is.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing