MylesBAstor

Apr 20, 2010
New York City
Not sure where to post this:

star trek dog..jpg

Oh my.

Wonder what they use for torpedoes? :)

Aww so sweet :)
Reminds me many many years ago when we used to do themed "pub crawls" once dressed up as pirates and had to make and wear ships made of wood/cardboard (removed before going into any pub for various sensible reasons including our health when drinking in the more violent establishments)....
One very drunk guy outside one of these pubs had to look many times and rub his eyes, I am not kidding :)

But this is way cooler, themed dog walking :)
Cheers
Orb

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing