Stars and their Systems.

Lagonda

VIP/Donor
Feb 3, 2014
Denmark
I know who Fabio is, but Am I the only one who doesn't recognize THIS guy?
Wasn’t he played by Oscar winning actor Jamie Fox in the story of his life ;)

Reactions: displayname

Lagonda

VIP/Donor
Feb 3, 2014
Denmark
Reactions: Robh3606

Lagonda

VIP/Donor
Feb 3, 2014
Denmark
Why would Ray Charles need glasses for being around his stereo???

Also don’t know who he is.
Most picture i have seen of Ray Charles where with glasses:rolleyes:

the sound of Tao

Jul 18, 2014
View attachment 69771

Fabio, with Martin-Logan Statement, Los Angeles, CA
At first sight I thought this was Lagonda with his MLs from his early Miami Vice days... Milan, you have a doppelgänger :oops: clearly super similar in build if not exactly the same hair :eek:

Last edited:

Lagonda

VIP/Donor
Feb 3, 2014
Denmark
At first sight I thought this was Lagonda with his MLs from his early Miami Vice days... Milan, you have a doppelgänger :oops: clearly super similar in build if not exactly the same hair :eek:
Fabio was one of my nicknames, Kaiser Söze was another ;)

Last edited:

the sound of Tao

Jul 18, 2014
Fabio was one of my knick names, Kaiser Söze was another ;)
Ha I knew it :p;) that is of course one of your very greatest tricks Mr Soze. Though at least you don’t eat people at any rate... unlike the one who shall not be named :eek:.

Reactions: Lagonda

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein
I know who Fabio is, but Am I the only one who doesn't recognize THIS guy?
It would be helpful at least for me to name the people and maybe even the gear as well :oops:
Not everyone here is over 60 and born and raised in the US of A ;)

Reactions: Robh3606

christoph

Dec 11, 2015
Principality of Liechtenstein

rando

Sep 22, 2019
Since I posted Jobs. Why not look at publicly offered information on the Gates system. Of which photos are quite scarce, I imagine. For no other reason than depth of integration to the home's substructure.

Apparently Bill and Melinda both have audio follow them around their home. Including the pool which has been tuned to allow seamless playback transition between above and below water listening. Through means of speakers in every room (supposedly hidden behind the wallpaper using acoustically transparent material) and intelligent multi-room software connected to a wearable device. These pins are issued to select guests which allows their music selections to follow them as well. The hung artwork can even display album covers since it is all highly resolving screens.

At one point I remember reading an article (it was silently redacted) by someone capitalizing on access to the home for archival or other summoned purposes. Very light stuff including what music they both were playing while in attendance. Without authority of a copy to reference I'll stop at saying two things. They shared absolutely no musical tastes with Paul Allen. Second being how mysterious the source was. Clearly the writer surpassed ability to be impressed with it and landed somewhere in the mystified area.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing