The Ballad of Buster Scruggs | The Coen Brothers | Netflix Trailer

ngamountains

Apr 24, 2018
Who said anything about money? My comment was relative to what another thought, and I agree, would have made the Coen brothers' artistry more effective, and more interesting to watch.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
It's a way of saying that the filmmakers here want their art presented as they envisioned it, not as Netflix would have liked to see so that they can make more money from six episodes.

There are several articles on the world wide web about this, like here.

cjfrbw

Apr 20, 2010
Pleasanton, CA
I watched the first two segments. At the risk of going agains the flow of opinions, yes, I liked them. I loved the way Buster's horse answered him on the trail. Just when I was wondering how he could look so immaculate riding around the desert, he walks into the bar, slaps his shirt, and movie dust flies off, perfect. Loved the old banker wearing the pots 'n pans armor. I also liked seeing James Franco hung, and wish the rest of his brat pack could have hung with him. Yeah, and great expression shots, too.

NorthStar

Feb 8, 2011
Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada
I feel the same, good, only four more to go.
After you're done, end of chapter six; it'll make all good sense that those six chapters were written as one film only, all part of the ensemble.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing