THE MULE - Official Trailer

Steve Williams

Site Founder, Site Owner, Administrator

Cast: Clint Eastwood, Bradley Cooper, Laurence Fishburne, Michael Peña, Dianne Wiest, Andy Garcia, Alison Eastwood, Taissa Farmiga, Ignacio Serricchio, Loren Dean, Eugene Cordero, Robert LaSardo
Director: Clint Eastwood
Writer: Nick Schenk
Rating: R
Running Time: 116 min.
Synopsis:Broke, alone and facing foreclosure on his business, Earl Stone takes a job as a drug courier for a Mexican cartel. His immediate success leads to easy money and a larger shipment that soon draws the attention of hard-charging DEA agent Colin Bates. When Earl's past mistakes start to weigh heavily on his conscience, he must decide whether to right those wrongs before law enforcement and cartel thugs catch up to him. keep

we saw this last night and enjoyed it. Far from a great movie however Clint is like the Duracell bunny. At age 88 he just keeps on going

In fact the premise of this story reminds me of the recent movie with Robert Redford, The Old Man and the Gun

Only a cool review of 59% on MRQE.com but we enjoyed it. The ending was predictable

Lot of good but wasted talent in the movie such as Bradley Cooper as a DEA agent and Lawrence Fishburne as his boss.Diane Wiest plays his ex wife while his real daughter Allison plays his daughter in the movie.

Not great but we enjoyed it. I grew up watching Clint Eastwood on Rawhide on TV and then starring in his spaghetti westerns and then his Dirty Harry roles

I grew up watching Clint Eastwood on Rawhide on TV, then his spaghetti westerns followed by his Dirty Harry roles

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
i saw it and it was disappointing but not horrible. Its basically a couple of hours where nothing happens

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
I saw it on Friday night, and I thought it was only OK. It definitely was very predictable.

Tinka asked me about the movie and I answered: “45% of the movie was an old man driving an old pick-up truck, and another 45% of the movie was an old man driving a new pick-up truck.”

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing