Tobian Soundsystems - Switzerland

LampiNA

Jun 30, 2015
Happy Friday fellow WBF'ers!

As we spend the weekend readying ourselves for our upcoming presentations at the 2023 Florida Audio Expo next week, I wanted to take a moment to invite you all to visit with us in our exhibition Room 518 where we will be hosting the World Debut of the brand new Tobian Sound Systems 12 Signature Edition horn speakers alongside some other fabulous accompanying equipment.

1676048019535.png

Tobian speakers made a huge splash at FLAX2022 when we made the North American debut of the 12FH speakers and Gunter's latest, signature edition speaker, which implements much of what was learned in designing his legendary 18FH speakers, will NOT disappoint.

Alongside the Tobian 12SEs, we will be demonstrating the exquisite LampizatOr Horizon DAC and LampizatOr Gulfstream music server which is the pinnacle of digital audio reproduction.

Additionally we will be showing the Westminster Labs REI mono amplifiers along with the matching Westminster Labs Quest preamplifier in what will only be the second time these pieces have been presented at domestic shows. For those of you who have been watching, our first presentation at Capital AudioFest 2022 was met with very high acclaim and several Best of Show nominations.

Cabling will be the fantastic Final Touch Audio cables which are handbuilt in Serbia and imported by us (Destination Sound) and shelving will be provided by Critical Mass Systems (Ultra-Q line), the newest addition to our (Destination Sound's) portfolio, ensuring these fabulous products are able to perform to their potential.

1676048336663.png

We look forward to seeing you there!

Fred A.

Reactions: findog and Audio 1

gleeds

Industry Expert
May 29, 2018
Fred, I am looking forward to being with you and Rob at the show and of course, meeting some fellow members of WBF. The new Tobian's look incredible!

Reactions: LampiNA

Audio 1

Jul 18, 2022
Naples, FL
Looking forward to experiencing this!

Reactions: LampiNA

LampiNA

Jun 30, 2015
Get Ready for an Electrifying Audio Adventure with Destination Sound Group!

Hello Audio Enthusiasts!

The distributors behind LampizatOr, Tobian Sound Systems, Final Touch Audio, Westminster Labs and Taiko Audio - Destination Sound Group (DSG) - are bringing an electrifying experience to Princeton, New Jersey! Mark your calendars: Saturday, October 7, 2023 at 1:00PM (message for details!).

Prepare to be wowed as we unveil a state-of-the-art system, featuring the breathtaking Tobian 12FH speakers, powered by the masterclass Westminster Labs REI amplifiers and adorned by the LampizatOr Poseidon DAC. And guess what? It's all connected with the unmatched precision of Final Touch Audio cables and fronted by a Taiko Extreme server!

Ever been captivated by the Tobian Sound Systems? Dive deep into the exquisite realm of Swiss craftsmanship. Crafted by the mastermind, Gunter Tobian, Tobian's products promise not just impeccable sound but a voyage into an unparalleled musical universe.

Here's a taste of the magic:

• Unique tonewood-crafted loudspeakers that sing tales of Swiss excellence.
  • A symphony created by large compression drivers echoing through constant directivity horns, redefining sound dimensions.
  • A sensational crossover artistry that blends purity and precision, delivering sound from 20Hz to 22000Hz that will mesmerize you.
Those who can make it should prepare for an explosion of tonal purity, depth, perfect timing, and deep bass that promises to give you chills!

Reach out to me if interested in attending.

Hope to see you there!

Fred A.

LampiNA

Jun 30, 2015
Get Ready for an Electrifying Audio Adventure with Destination Sound Group!

Hello Audio Enthusiasts!

The distributors behind LampizatOr, Tobian Sound Systems, Final Touch Audio, Westminster Labs and Taiko Audio - Destination Sound Group (DSG) - are bringing an electrifying experience to Princeton, New Jersey! Mark your calendars: Saturday, October 7, 2023 at 1:00PM (message for details!).

Prepare to be wowed as we unveil a state-of-the-art system, featuring the breathtaking Tobian 12FH speakers, powered by the masterclass Westminster Labs REI amplifiers and adorned by the LampizatOr Poseidon DAC. And guess what? It's all connected with the unmatched precision of Final Touch Audio cables and fronted by a Taiko Extreme server!

Ever been captivated by the Tobian Sound Systems? Dive deep into the exquisite realm of Swiss craftsmanship. Crafted by the mastermind, Gunter Tobian, Tobian's products promise not just impeccable sound but a voyage into an unparalleled musical universe.

Here's a taste of the magic:

• Unique tonewood-crafted loudspeakers that sing tales of Swiss excellence.
  • A symphony created by large compression drivers echoing through constant directivity horns, redefining sound dimensions.
  • A sensational crossover artistry that blends purity and precision, delivering sound from 20Hz to 22000Hz that will mesmerize you.
Those who can make it should prepare for an explosion of tonal purity, depth, perfect timing, and deep bass that promises to give you chills!

Reach out to me if interested in attending.

Hope to see you there!

Fred A.
A teaser of the system we will be assembling in NJ this weekend.

Reactions: Rob181 and findog

findog

Apr 29, 2019
www.tinyurl.com
Tobian 12FH speakers have arrived! Thanks to Fred and Rob @LampiNA I was able to audition these marvelous speakers in July in NY and now they have found a home in Philly. Compared to my Vapor Sound Auroras, the 12FHs are more dynamic and fill my room completely. The soundstage is so enveloping and rich. I knew they would be an improvement over the Vapors but still, they impressed me greatly. Our listening room is our living room which leads into the dining room to the kitchen. So the living room is 17' long but the whole space is about 38', which is why I needed a fuller and more powerful speaker. Even with my Elekit 8900s 300B tube amp, the speakers packed a lot of oomph.

IMG_1997.JPG

Last edited:

LampiNA

Jun 30, 2015
Tobian 12FH speakers have arrived! Thanks to Fred and Rob @LampiNA I was able to audition these marvelous speakers in July in NY and now they have found a home in Philly. Compared to my Vapor Sound Auroras, the 12FHs are more dynamic and fill my room completely. The soundstage is so enveloping and rich. I knew they would be an improvement over the Vapors but still, they impressed me greatly. Our listening room is our living room which leads into the dining room to the kitchen. So the living room is 17' long but the whole space is about 38', which is why I needed a fuller and more powerful speaker. Even with my Elekit 8900s 300B tube amp, the speakers packed a lot of oomph.

View attachment 117879

I'm so happy you are loving them in your space, my friend! Wonderful to see they are in a great home and they look stunning in your room as well!

Please do keep us posted as you optimize things and get better acquainted with them.

Best,

Fred A.

Reactions: findog

gleeds

Industry Expert
May 29, 2018
I'm so happy you are loving them in your space, my friend! Wonderful to see they are in a great home and they look stunning in your room as well!

Please do keep us posted as you optimize things and get better acquainted with them.

Best,

Fred A.
Tobian's rock! Congratulations on your new loudspeakers.

Reactions: LampiNA and findog

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing