Tonearm Cable in a Shunyata wired system

ghn5ue

Apr 11, 2011
My system is completely wired with Shunyata cable (Alpha V1 and V2) except for my tonearm cable (Cardas Golden Reference). Shunyata does not make tonearm cables that are terminated with a DIN plug, which I require. One thing I have noticed with my journey to Shunyata, is that the full benefit of their cables is realized with a complete loom in place. In fact, I find mixing a single power cable or interconnect from another brand into the system almost exagerates the flaws of those cables. With that in mind, I would like to know what other Shunyata users have experienced finding DIN cables that synergize well.

Thanks,
Ken

Reactions: kennyb123

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu