Too Busy to Assist

Kingrex

Feb 3, 2019
Well, I took it upon myself to determine just what it takes to bring world class power to any decent audio system. And honestly, I was shocked how important power is. And how precise you have to be in applying it. And, how important the serving panel is. A loadcenter works, but an all copper panelboard is necessary to reach the highest potential. Unfortunately my time is very limited after the recent move. I thought I was getting a great space with a large shop to build gear. Turns out I got a busy life instead. And OMG. How did I fill a 3 bay RV garage with so much crap. I have 0 room to make a shop. And I have no time to build a panel. Or to design a system. In short, I'm stepping away from the business of audio. Maybe I will make time in the future. But for now, I am very happy remodeling my house, building out my orchard and vinyard and tending to the large vegetable garden. Chickens to come later.

I still waste time pecking the keyboard with social chatter, so your not rid of me. But for the most part I tell people I don't have time to assist in projects.

Rex
Kingrex Electric

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing