Armsan

Jan 28, 2016
Portugal

Ultimate Audio

Jun 28, 2012
Lisbon
ultimate-audio.eu
Dear Bonzo75,

We started working with Lampizator for Portugal this Summer. All the team loves the Horizon Dac. the sound of this system is out of this world with Kagura Mono and Trio G3 plus SpaceHorns. To be honest this is system that gives the impression to be close to the live event like no other. Is not detailed or with pin point like other flagship systems we had here but to me is closer than live event than others.
The Trio G3 improved a lot over previous generation and even non horn lovers like this now!

Relating analog We will receive in the coming weeks Acoustical Systems AStellar Turntable with Axiom Tonearm. We plan to use DS Audio Grand Master system with it. Should be fun!

All the best
Miguel

rgmd11

Mar 30, 2017
Ultimate is a dealer/distro for the Lampi horizon now? This is ultimate audio set up?

View attachment 116002

Yes, Ultimate Audio in Lisbon are now Lampi dealers and this is their latest set up in the main demo room (they have 4 dedicated in total, along with the main reception area / showroom).

A Lampi Horizon along with Advantgarde Acoustic Trio G3 and Spacehorns, with a pair of Kondo Kagura 2i mono blocks with Kondo M7 Heritage pra-amp, front end is the new Luxman D-07x.

If anyone is interested i can ask Miguel (one of the owners what cabling they are using).

Last edited:
Reactions: Armsan and bonzo75

rgmd11

Mar 30, 2017
Dear Bonzo75,

We started working with Lampizator for Portugal this Summer. All the team loves the Horizon Dac. the sound of this system is out of this world with Kagura Mono and Trio G3 plus SpaceHorns. To be honest this is system that gives the impression to be close to the live event like no other. Is not detailed or with pin point like other flagship systems we had here but to me is closer than live event than others.
The Trio G3 improved a lot over previous generation and even non horn lovers like this now!

Relating analog We will receive in the coming weeks Acoustical Systems AStellar Turntable with Axiom Tonearm. We plan to use DS Audio Grand Master system with it. Should be fun!

All the best
Miguel

Ultimate Audio are always a Class act, and in my humble opinion, anywhere in the wold, with service and advice that is second to none...

Reactions: Armsan

rgmd11

Mar 30, 2017
Glenn you are very kind. We miss you!
On the next stop at Lisbon don’t forget to pass by Ultimate Audio.
Relating cables we are using Kondo Cables and Siltech Double Crown.
thank you and stay safe!

Thanks Miguel for the nice words
Hands down the best thing about when I was living in Lisbon was your shop and you and the guys getting me on my Audiophile journey with always great advice, always amazing new equipment and most importantly a friendship that lasts to this day....I miss Lisbon and Portugal....
Best wishes
Glenn

Reactions: Armsan

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing