USB cable recommended?

I received my Audience Front Row Reserve USB and after getting some time on it I must say this is the best my system has ever sounded. I got what I was hoping for compared to the AQ Diamond. I got the same detail, yet not edgy or lean. It added more midrange warmth, texture and tonal balance which was what I wanted. Soundstage presentation is so much better defined, layered, and bigger than the AQ. I believe this to be a very fine cable worthy of their top level at Audience.

1723471312914.png

Since my native language is not English, I apologize in advance for some incomprehensible parts.
【SOUND】

Usually there are two or three songs at once. If you don’t like it, there is a high probability that you won’t be satisfied in the future.

The sound performance of Sinope has obviously surpassed the USB performance within 1000$, and is tentatively rated as the S level I have heard.

First of all, you will notice that the low frequency is very deep and impactful, and the low frequency is rich and slightly warm.

The sound bottom retains the liveliness of the previous generation Callisto, while also enhancing the musicality and realism.

The colors are fuller, the positioning is more accurate than Callisto, and the details are not as polished.

Then use the wind instrument, which is relatively weak on the system, to test it. The end rhyme and high-frequency luster are both stronger.

Especially the smoothness of the music is so good that people can listen to it one after another.

I often almost forget that I am seriously testing.

Usually when I listen to a USB with strong musicality, either the details are smoother, or the whole thing is diffuse and blurry.

Sinope can maintain such clear details and rich low-frequency layering despite its strong musicality and liveliness.

It really surprised me. The weak point ~ I may have to wait until I hear a higher-level USB cable to tell the difference.

Or the sound direction is different.

================================================================

【Compare】

It’s time to offend users again. Let’s talk about some horizontal comparisons. I can only give examples of a few with familiar voices.

(PS: I have heard at least 10 different brands and models at home)

I won’t write it down if I’ve heard that it’s not good enough. XD, A-level and above are pretty good.

Because everyone’s favorite music types and needs are different, I won’t go into too much detail, just briefly describe the key points of what it sounds like on my system.

If it sounds different to me~~then I won’t refute it

[A-level]

1.Entreq Konstantin Infinity usb

It's loose and natural, and the vocals are quite neutral to me. The disadvantage is that there is a slight lag, like

Stepping on the dirt of the country road after the rain

2.Crystal cable DIAMOND2(1) usb

It has a glossy feel and excellent high-frequency extension. The disadvantage is that it is thin and especially has too little low-frequency content (I personally don’t like the sound direction of Crystal).

3.Vertere pulse-b usb

Slightly sweet, warm, and airy. If you like human voices, it’s a no-brainer.

The disadvantage is that there is less low frequency and the lines are not too solid.

4.Final Touch Audio "Callisto" usb

I have been using this model for two years. It has excellent smoothness and airiness. The disadvantage is that the low frequency is too shallow and powerful, which is not enough for EDM, so I upgraded to sinope.

5. Triode Wire Labs "Passion" usb

The three-band is very balanced, powerful, detailed and positioned. Its advantages and disadvantages are all neutral and it has no special skills. It is too powerful for its price.

[[A+level]]

6.Stealth Usb T Select V3

Great sense of space, very dark background, average male and female voices with good appeal, not very sweet type

Disadvantages: Adjusting the position of the ring on that line will affect the performance, revealing that the force is high and not too tolerant.

7.Audience Frontrow usb

After listening to it for a short time, I found it to be soft and detailed, solid and thick, with a good sense of envelopment. The vocals are not as sweet compared to Little B

It has a smooth and charming feel, but its shortcomings are the sense of lines or the sound quality. It would be better if it could be a little higher.

[[S level]]

Usually at this stage, it is very comprehensive and it is not easy to find shortcomings. It depends on whether the direction is suitable. There is no weak point.

A.Vertere pulse-HB usb

The overall sound is fuller than the small B, and the low-frequency volume is sufficient. It is more musical in the S level.

The texture of the strings is amazing

B.Final Touch Audio Sinope usb

To me, the musicality and acoustics are quite balanced, and the flow of the music is super good!

C.Shunyata omega usb

The sound field is vast, rich in details, the background is extremely dark, the sound is full, and the overall sound is more acoustic. I think it will perform better in a speaker system.

Reactions: Network Acoustics

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing