USB cable recommended?

Why not give MUON a try at $1.5K you might be pleased how incredible it is and they have 30 days no questions asked return policy.
Yep also on my radar!

Is there a USA dealer for the Muon usb cable?
ozzy
I have bought twice from Network Acoustics, both times direct (UK). You can use PayPal or credit card. Needless to say, the exchange rate ($ to UK Pounds) is a factor. So watch out. They do ship for free, FedEx, which was surprisingly extremely fast from UK, 2-3 days to here in East Coast.

Reactions: ozzzy and christoph
Have also bought twice from them am from PH. Online order process very simple and shipping cost already included in price. They do price in GBP being in UK. I would suggest email them before placing order.

After having tried a few USB cables I found that the Pink Faun better fits my needs, neutral, well balanced and without coloration.
Lot of friends are liking the expensive Shunyata Omega.
I recently tried an AES/EBU Sablon EVO that I’m liking and it’s tempting me to try also their USB cable, like other members here. Argento Audio is also on my radar (excellent AES/EBU cable, too).

I have Sablon Evo and Stealth Select-T and can recommend both options at the different price points.

Reactions: luca.pelliccioli
I have Sablon Evo and Stealth Select-T and can recommend both options at the different price points.
The Stealth Select-T is one of the USB cables I used extensively over the past few years. It's an outstanding cable but unfortunately it is not a "set it and forget it" cable due to its adjustable sliding EMI filter. It took me 6 months to set the filter accurately (which, for me is +/- 1/8th inch along its 1 meter length). To make things even worse, the placement of the filter is dependent on the both the source (server) and receiver (DAC) impedance so when you change either piece of gear, you can expect that you will need to re-adjust the filter again for optimum SQ. To be perfectly honest, I can't see most folks doing the work it takes to get this setting correct, but when its "right" it's simply a damned fine USB cable. However when it's off even by a 1/2", it's magic disappears and it's an ordinary performer. Bottom line- it's a spectacularly good cable but a pain in the ass to get it to sound its best. When it's set right, it's truly wonderful.

Reactions: John T
The Stealth Select-T is one of the USB cables I used extensively over the past few years. It's an outstanding cable but unfortunately it is not a "set it and forget it" cable due to its adjustable sliding EMI filter. It took me 6 months to set the filter accurately (which, for me is +/- 1/8th inch along its 1 meter length). To make things even worse, the placement of the filter is dependent on the both the source (server) and receiver (DAC) impedance so when you change either piece of gear, you can expect that you will need to re-adjust the filter again for optimum SQ. To be perfectly honest, I can't see most folks doing the work it takes to get this setting correct, but when its "right" it's simply a damned fine USB cable. However when it's off even by a 1/2", it's magic disappears and it's an ordinary performer. Bottom line- it's a spectacularly good cable but a pain in the ass to get it to sound its best. When it's set right, it's truly wonderful.

Yes, good point. I am used to the Stealth tuning collar because I have two of the Stealth spdif cables with the tuning collar. Patience is needed.

What usb cable are you using now?

Has anyone tried cables from Authentic Audio Image I tried their top ethernet cable and was blown what a good ethernet cable can do to the sound Try the AAI you will be shocked.
I have also placed their USB Assoluto cable which will reach me 1st week june will let people know how it sounds.
Did you receive the AAI USB cable? I am interested in your opinion.

high there I have the Muon and the vertere HB pulse I think they are both very good

Look everyone if you wanna try the Infigo Usb we Offer free demos you only have to pay shipping back to us if you don’t purchase. Check out our reviews and hit me up if you wanna demo

After having tried a few USB cables I found that the Pink Faun better fits my needs, neutral, well balanced and without coloration.
Lot of friends are liking the expensive Shunyata Omega.
I recently tried an AES/EBU Sablon EVO that I’m liking and it’s tempting me to try also their USB cable, like other members here. Argento Audio is also on my radar (excellent AES/EBU cable, too).

The entire Shunyata Omega line is pretty amazing. I use the USB, clock cables, and interconnects. I am awaiting the speaker cable.

We just had a customer choose our cable over the shunyata. Free trials let me know.

Last edited:
Stealth USB-T Select currently in my system.
Without even adjusting the tunable collar, it still sounds amazing and images like crazy.
Sooner or later I will attempt adjusting....

53050768435_46fe0254cd_h.jpg

Reactions: Audio 1 and Blake
I am currently using the Kubala-Sosna Temptation USB Cable from Innuos Zenith SE server to Rockna WaveLight DAC and prefer it to the Audioquest Diamond, Light Harmonics and a few other cables i've auditioned in my system.

Reactions: Republicoftexas69
Stealth USB-T Select currently in my system.
Without even adjusting the tunable collar, it still sounds amazing and images like crazy.
Sooner or later I will attempt adjusting....

53050768435_46fe0254cd_h.jpg
that's audiophile jewelry. i hope beauy is more than skin seep.

About to do a shoot out on these 3 puppies, one of them is still burning in so will be into next week before proper listening starts, I think I have a favorite already, but lets see....

Attachments

• 20230818_151937.jpg
    20230818_151937.jpg
    897.6 KB · Views: 51

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing