USB cable recommended?

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC

ozzzy

Feb 21, 2019
Calvin,
I would appreciate it if you didn't use my thread to sell your product. Start your own thread!

ozzy

Reactions: flowcharts

Calvinj

Aug 1, 2022
Calvin,
I would appreciate it if you didn't use my thread to sell your product. Start your own thread!

ozzy
No problem. Hope you are at least enjoying them.

Last edited:

Calvinj

Aug 1, 2022
Ozzy. First of all we really appreciate your business and have nothing but love for you as a customer. But on the flip side I’m not using your thread to sell our product. We will be successful with our product because it’s good not because you decide to take reviews down or ask me not to post on your thread. If you are at Axpona come see me in person! Would love to have a face to face conversation. Take care.

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
I am currently auditioning the Audioquest Cinnamon usb cable and ifi Audio isilencer usb noise suppressor, They have promise.

ricjor1

Oct 13, 2012
Ozzy. First of all we really appreciate your business and have nothing but love for you as a customer. But on the flip side I’m not using your thread to sell our product. We will be successful with our product because it’s good not because you decide to take reviews down or ask me not to post on your thread. If you are at Axpona come see me in person! Would love to have a face to face conversation. Take care.
I'm not affiliated with Infigo Audio in anyway, but I consider Calvin a friend. I met Calvin several years ago at the LoneStar Audio Show in Dallas, TX. and we have stayed in contact. I had a home audition of Infigo's Signature XLRs and preferred them in my system. This thread had zero impact on my decision to audition or purchase Infigo Cables. In addition, I had a home audition of Infigo's speaker cables. I prefer my current speaker cables, so I didn't purchase them. My point is people will purchase Infigo Cables or any cable based on how they sound in their system, not a thread. Calvin stay above the personal attacks and silliness. I know you're a goob person, because I've met and spent time with you.

Reactions: Calvinj

Calvinj

Aug 1, 2022
I'm not affiliated with Infigo Audio in anyway, but I consider Calvin a friend. I met Calvin several years ago at the LoneStar Audio Show in Dallas, TX. and we have stayed in contact. I had a home audition of Infigo's Signature XLRs and preferred them in my system. This thread had zero impact on my decision to audition or purchase Infigo Cables. In addition, I had a home audition of Infigo's speaker cables. I prefer my current speaker cables, so I didn't purchase them. My point is people will purchase Infigo Cables or any cable based on how they sound in their system, not a thread. Calvin stay above the personal attacks and silliness. I know you're a goob person, because I've met and spent time with you.
Thanks I’m glad you are enjoying our product. We have had many customers really enjoy our cables. We offer the demo to make sure customers are happy with them in their systems. At the end of the day we all want great sound hitting our ears and as a company that’s our #1 priority. Take care everyone.

ozzzy

Feb 21, 2019
I posted this thread for others to share about usb cables they like.
You have posted too many times on it promoting customer trials of your product. Again, if you want to advertise, then create your own thread.

ozzy

Calvinj

Aug 1, 2022
I posted this thread for others to share about usb cables they like.
You have posted too many times on it promoting customer trials of your product. Again, if you want to advertise, then create your own thread.

ozzy
Again you made it personal. No need to respond I won’t post here.

ozzzy

Feb 21, 2019
I would like to recommend the Core Power USBe perfect.
This little item does help in creating a very natural soundstage and will help eliminate some of the negatives from using a usb cable, perhaps relieving the need to purchase expensive USB cables.
Quite impressive for minimal investment.

Core Power USBe Perfect | Underwood HiFi

ozzy

Last edited:
Sep 10, 2022
In can highly highly recommend the siltech classic legend 880 usb it has replaced the wireworld platinum, shunyata alpha and nordost Valhalla 2 In my main system. Its basically the best attributes of all the rest combined with no down sides in my setup. Definitely a keeper.

Reactions: Audio 1

dnnaudio

Aug 3, 2021
Anybody here using Muon USB cable? Just purchased this and would like to compare notes. Thanks.

dnnaudio

Aug 3, 2021
ozzzy, I am from Philippines and I bought direct from Network Acoustics. Not sure if they have distributor in USA but you should be able to order direct from them try drop them an email.

Legolas

VIP/Donor
Dec 27, 2015
France
Sinope-main.jpg
Final Touch Audio
Sinope USB Cable - the extreme solution!

I would recommend trying the Final Touch Audio Sinope. Having owned MANY high end USB cables, and even building my own DIY efforts, I fell for the Callisto USB cable. Finally a 'fully present' natural, detailed and accurate timbre digital cable, to fit and forget. It just sounds so beautiful and natural, so 'undigital' (I hate this expression, but had to us it).

Then FTA did it again, and designed the Sinope - more of the good things about the Callisto, and even more of everything, I didn't think it was possible.

So yes, I can have detail and speed, without any negatives or fatigue, a remarkable feat IMO.

KrellFan1

Mar 15, 2023
Phoenix, AZ
What Sablon USB cable are you comparing it too? I was thinking about the Sablon Evo cable for my Holo May KTE.
I just purchased the Sablon Evo cable on the strength of the recommendations of users on this forum. I think I could have been satisfied with either the FTA Sinope or the Sablon EVO. I’ll be receiving the cable either Monday or Tuesday so will share my findings soon!

Reactions: Golum

KrellFan1

Mar 15, 2023
Phoenix, AZ
KrellFan1,
Interested in your opinion once you get to try it.

ozzy
Hi Ozzy; so it’s been not longer than about 2 hours since installing the cable. Knowing what I know about break-in from last experience and correspondence with Mark, I think it’s a bit premature to render an opinion. As Mark suggests, best not to listen critically for at least a few days.

So with that said, I will wait until Wednesday or Thursday to post my findings. I’ll say this much: it’s a very different experience than what I’d been accustomed to compared to my Nordost Heimdall 2. It’s certainly very clean and airy in the high and mid range frequencies. I will update my findings no later than Wednesday evening or Thursday morning in fairness to all.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing