Viking Acoustics - buyer beware!

Status
Not open for further replies.

facten

Feb 13, 2022
Tennessee
It is obvious that the 2 of you aren't going to resolve this issue by continuing to go back and forth slinging at each other on this Forum. Story- lines and positions haven't changed, holes dug by comments keep getting bigger, and there's no one here with the ability to adjudicate the issue . Only one practical route to be taken , small claims court

Last edited:

VikingHorn

Sep 7, 2019
David,

Let me once again correct all your misinformation. It's getting tiring at this point.

You sent speakers intact with a HORRIBLE finish. This is why they were returned to you. It is not my fault that you decided to send me a speaker with such poor fit n finish. If you had sent a speaker in the condition I paid for none of this would have ever happened. Also, if you had shipped the speakers in reasonable packaging the damage on the return would not have happened. These are both YOUR issues.

You never ordered $400 Kubox crates. Flat out lie. You sent them to me in the cheap cardboard boxes because you said no Kubox were available due to COVID-19. These were at my house a very brief time (3 days?). There was never any mention of anything other than you were sending the carrier to pick them up.

There was no special price. I never once, ever, negotiated a price with you are any other small boutique vendor. The deal was for the original price published to the world on your website.

Berlin 1887 - you painted them the wrong color! You even had me go to Sherwin Williams to pick up their big swatch book and confirm this. You painted them the old Audio Tekne color, not the current Audio Tekne color (again, YOUR words).

I didn't decide to change my mind to TubeMaster. Your incorrect painting brought this on and I remember you were suggesting I get the TubeMaster because of the type of music I like and the electronics I have. This was a mutual thing that just happened. You did not want to paint the 1887 to black as I said I would be fine with.

You did not build me two pairs of TubeMaster. Totally false.

Oh right, of course. You had a check ready for the past 6 months but couldn't get it out the door to me, which is the reason it had to go public. You seem to live in some alternate universe where everything revolves around you. I'm not here to use my hard earned money as a loan to Viking Acoustics. You should have refunded my money the week you cashed the check from the new customer back in Dec 2021. But no, you never reached out to me and when I inquired multiple times it was lame excuse after lame excuse.

Spare the poor me bit. You need to be an adult and own up to your responsibilities as a small business owner.
And you obliterated the $4000 horns with your carelessness. You only had to wait for crates to return them correctly.

tima

Industry Expert
Mar 3, 2014
the Upper Midwest
It is obvious that the 2 of you aren't going to resolve this issue by continuing to go back and forth slinging at each other on this Forum. Story- lines and positions haven't changed, holes dug by comments keep getting bigger, and there's no one here with the ability to adjudicate the issue . Only one practical route to be taken , small claims court

Or taken somewhere besides this forum.

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
Hello gentlemen and good evening to you. At this point, it's pretty clear that nothing constructive will happen here. I would advise both parties directly involved to take a look at post #61 above. The thread will now be closed and if any resolution is made down the road? Please reach out to the admin team here at the WBF. Thank you.

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing