Viola labs Chorale integrated

Mischa75

Nov 20, 2023
Paris
Hi All,
My first message on this forum.
I’m trying to get some informations about the Viola Chorale integrated amp, but that’s not a really successful attempt.
Viola sounds not really well known, or at least reviewed and their own website is not the most helpful.
I know quite good the Crescendo/Concerto combo (on Zellaton Emotion S or Ensemble Elysia) that I had at home for the past months. I’ve now to decide to buy them or not.
I can say that they’re the best or among the very best SS amp that I had the opportunity to listen enough time to get a proper idea. Maybe just a matter of taste, but they match what I like and the idea of music reproduction that I have in mind. That said, I could prefer the simpler Integrated amp solution over a pre/amp combo, for some domestic reasons.

Is there on this forum somebody who had the opportunity to listen the Viola Chorale? And even more helpful, who had a chance to compare and who could tell me his opinion?

Would be greatly appreciated!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing