WBF Appreciation

MRubey

VIP/Donor
Mar 20, 2022
San Antonio Texas
I am continuously surprised and humbled by the treasures hidden in the recesses of this library disguised as a forum.
I have learned so much here and it just keeps going deeper. This is the true portal to the High Fi Rabbit Hole.
So Steve and Ron and whoever else is responsible...thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Kedar....you deserve a Phd in comparative high end audio.

I don't know how far I'll be able to ascend this mountain but the view from where I am is fine. Still, I intend to climb as far as I can go.
Kedar wrote something that I found profound and immensely validating. I'll paraphrase;: There are two ways to get to the pinnacle, through being able to afford the best, or following the path of purity of simplicity.
I found that so beautiful, and applicable to everything. Its Zen.

I'm a 64 year old hospice nurse. I know deep in my bones how precious time is.
Browsing WBF is time well spent.
Thank you all that it exists.

Don Reid

VIP/Donor
Nov 14, 2020
MRubey, I appreciate and approve your post above. Your feelings about WBF are remarkably similar to my own.

Reactions: MRubey

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Kedar wrote something that I found profound and immensely validating.
Many thanks. I would do a search on my own posts to find it but there is a lot to wade through.

MRubey

VIP/Donor
Mar 20, 2022
San Antonio Texas
MRubey, I appreciate and approve your post above. Your feelings about WBF are remarkably similar to my own.
Thank you.
It took awhile before I realized what an incredible resource this is.
A vast repository of deep experience and educated opinion.
When you're spending the kind of money that many of us are or anticipate spending, this space has pretty amazing real world value in helping people make those choices.
This is why the donate button could no longer be overlooked.

joey_v

Nov 30, 2015
I enjoy this forum.
It's a reliable resource for the higher end of hifi.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing