What A Relief She's Not Running

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. It's almost funny to think that we have people who don't believe in evolution and think the earth is only 6000 years old even though we have those funny things called fossils. I guess they're all objectivists.

Mark, you never cease to crack me up. Looking forward to our get together at RMAF

I for one appreciate her moment of enlightenment in doing what's best for the country, heck she had to leave governing her own state, she was the Peter Principle in action, IMHO.

I agree. It's almost funny to think that we have people who don't believe in evolution and think the earth is only 6000 years old even though we have those funny things called fossils. I guess they're all objectivists.

Funny, I always think of creation scientists when I read a series of posts by subjectivists who are busy denying the value of knowledge, reason, experiment and measurement.

Bill

Voting day in Ontario's Provincial election is today. I voted for the GREEN PARTY for the first time ever. Got tired of the Liberals/Democrats and Conservatives/Republicans spouting off and doing nothing about the environment. Some will say its a vote wasted as they have no chance of even getting a seat, but the more voices (votes) are heard (cast) the better our chance of maybe getting through to them some day.

As someone who doesn't see a GOP candidate he would be at all comfortable with, I'm sorry she's not running. Palin as the GOP candidate would almost guarantee Obama's re-election, even in the face of this horrible economy. And while I have my problems with Obama, they mostly have to do with what he can't get done. With all the current GOP contenders, I'm very afraid of what they might get done. I'll take gridlock over economic suicide any day.

Tim

That's laughable.

I am going to take the liberty of closing this thread only because I feel it has gone beyond the OP. Right or wrong it is unreasonable to bring religion into the fold and if it has offended any please accept apologies. That was never the intent of the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing