What movies do you watch over and over again?

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Contact

Crimson Tide

Kingrex

Feb 3, 2019
I don't so much. Maybe a Star Trek or mega monster a couple times. But the gap is years between viewing.

I'm on a YouTube kick for the last couple years. Lots of science stuff, energy storage, solar, fuel cells, nuclear, electrical grid, history, archeology, home building, Italian homes, cooking, fishing, biking, farming, composting, worm farms, bio digesters etc. The list goes on. There is a whole lot of new stuff to tease the mind.

And I'm reading too. Latest is Peter Zeihan - The World Is Just Beginning. I will finish that on the plane to Fremers tomorrow.

Last edited:

Leif S

Industry Expert
Feb 13, 2015
California
www.vonschweikert.com
Alien
Aliens
The Hunt for Red October
The Omen
The Godfather (all of them)
The Hunger
Blade Runner

and last but not least lol
The Rocky Horror Picture Show

Those never get old to me

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Watched The Good The Bad The Ugly many times but only in big cinema. Might do well in well set up home theatres but definitely a no-no for just TV

Watch many superhero movies again especially Batman Begins, Dark Knight Rises, and the third Thor

Godfather 1

Incredibles

Kill Bill 1

Many comedies, including Groundhog day. Funniest repeat movie is Clerks.

Watchmen, Dexter 3 and 4, are the TV shows I watched again. Also 24 season 5 has been enjoyable on rewatch.

Bourne ultimatum.

Many great movies

Wouldn't want to watch any Bond or Tom Cruise movie again. Hopefully not even first time.

Nowadays with good TV shows reruns of movies are down

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing