What SONG are you listening to right now?

Reactions: Addicted to hifi
Bob Marley&the Wailers babylon by bus lp

Very cordially, every time you post something here it comes up on our latest activity feed. We don't want the feed to be flooded by a report of every song that you are listening to throughout the day. Same way as we don't want our facebook activity to be flooded by what you and your family is doing round the clock. You don't have to post if you are not adding some insight or humor to the forum. This not a punch card system where we want to know your presence round the clock.

Very cordially, every time you post something here it comes up on our latest activity feed. We don't want the feed to be flooded by a report of every song that you are listening to throughout the day. Same way as we don't want our facebook activity to be flooded by what you and your family is doing round the clock. You don't have to post if you are not adding some insight or humor to the forum. This not a punch card system where we want to know your presence round the clock.
Ohh a new Sheriff in town sarc modus on.
i find it exciting when people post their pieces of music, some music i don't know. I'm happy about new music, if you don't enjoy music that's not my problem.

Ohh a new Sheriff in town sarc modus on.
i find it exciting when people post their pieces of music, some music i don't know. I'm happy about new music, if you don't enjoy music that's not my problem.

You can, but one doesn't have to post constantly what you are listening to. You can keep it to yourself

Signed,

Sheriff Ear-p

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing