What SONG are you listening to right now?

After nightshift, new german sleepsong ..goodnight
Lindemann- schlaf ein

I recently purchased the blu-ray discs so I could have the soundtrack CDs (they are a package deal) for Fumetsu no Anata e (To Your Eternity) after hearing the isolated soundtrack, after watching the anime of the same title.
I've been playing this sountrack in my shop and I've had multiple customers comment on how beautiful the music is and where can they get a copy. One was a Juilliard music professor.
For me, it's probably the most beautiful music I've heard, ever. The thematic development is brilliant and the wide palette of instruments is quite unusual and well thought out.
Very few tracks left on Youtube, but here's the opener:

Memory of the Flow

1641585646223.png

Reactions: PhonoDac2704
Sometimes I stare in space
Tears all over my face
I can't explain it, don't understand it
I ain't never felt like this before
Now that funny feeling has me amazed
Don't know what to do, my head's in a haze

It's like a heat wave

Chris Jones-No Sanctuary here

Reactions: PhonoDac2704
Trentemøller -the very last resort, diggin in the deep

I'll take the spokes from your wheelchair
And a magpie's wings
And I'll tie 'em to your shoulders and your feet
I'll steal a hacksaw from my dad
And cut the braces off your legs
And we'll bury them tonight in the cornfield

Put a church key in your pocket
We'll hop that freight train in the hall
And we'll slide all the way down the drain
To New Orleans in the fall . . .

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing