What SONG are you listening to right now?

brudge

Jul 13, 2021
Autumn is here, no hope for the green tomatoes left unless you put it in a jar with vinager and sugar.

Reactions: DiWil

DiWil

Jul 27, 2021
South of Deux Sevres, France
T
Autumn is here, no hope for the green tomatoes left unless you put it in a jar with vinager and sugar.

I have a mate called Ash, we talk most days and joke a lot..he reckons he is too short at 5 feet 7 inches, so He will get this played to him later....he will love it...

DiWil

Jul 27, 2021
South of Deux Sevres, France
I still collect Vinyl but don't play it...His Live Concerts are amazing..he does go ott at times but that is how his life with music is...maybe just too much weed as well...
An acquaintance on another forum for over 50's, she only lives in the same place as Paolo Nutini..she was joking with me yesterday about it and just earlier she Pm'd me with the truth...His parents run the local Fish and Chip Shop...she says he is down to earth and sees him only occasionally though...I felt like a big kid for a while afters...haha

CurlyWoods

Dec 2, 2018
He hasn't put out any new music since 2014..... At least I know that he still among the living now!

brudge

Jul 13, 2021
I was in Paris, at a train stop. There was a young girl there, she could be my daughter or even my daughters daugter.
I noticed her backpack, like a school backpack with written words and drawings on it like: I'm in hell - please help me.
She looked at me with an expression I will never forget, I could do nothing.

brudge

Jul 13, 2021
Well you go on your holiday and expect heaven, I think the other stuff you see is perhaps the most valuable.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing