What's everyone's take on the recent microscopic investigation by Michael Fremer of stylus contamination by products like Onzow Zerodust ?

TrackingAngle

Industry Expert
Mar 4, 2014
Your comment is absolute garbage

twitch

Jun 17, 2010
SE Pa
I am not a “bit of a wacko” and this report was based on microscopic examination by highly competent people. The residue found on the examined styli has been identified and as soon as the people doing the research give me permission I will report it. If the best you can do in reaction to this useful information is call me “a bit of a wacko” perhaps you are better off just zipping it.

LOL, my retort was actually a left handed compliment, if you took a minute to realize it ! Trust me Mikey there are plenty out there that consider you a complete nut job, but as another old analog junkie like yourself I'm not one of them ! ;)

TrackingAngle

Industry Expert
Mar 4, 2014
LOL, my retort was actually a left handed compliment, if you took a minute to realize it ! Trust me Mikey there are plenty out there that consider you a complete nut job, but as another old analog junkie like yourself I'm not one of them ! ;)
Being left-handed myself I accept your explanation!

TrackingAngle

Industry Expert
Mar 4, 2014
Still waiting for the “mystery results” to be publicly released?! Hmm…
I have been told what it is. It is not related to vinyl. However, until those doing the investigating figure out from where this material came, they prefer I don't divulge what it is. The people involved have absolutely no "skin" in the game. The delay is caused by the fact that their real jobs are in other fields and they have not yet found the time to further investigate and that's the truth.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing