What's Spinning Tonight?

Spinning | 'There's a Time'

-- MI0003493208.jpg

* Today's Doug birthday: Happy Birthday Doug!

...And Happy Blues to me too! ...Yup, double HB today!
...And the Queen as well! So triple HB today! ...And Iggy Pop too! Yep, quadruple HB today!

=> http://www.doug-macleod.com

{And as always, click on any/all my music picture covers, for bio and music samples.}

And at midnight today is Earth Day! ... Few more hours.

-- View attachment 9364

* Today's Doug birthday: Happy Birthday Doug!

...And Happy Blues to me too! ...Yup, double HB today!
...And the Queen as well! So triple HB today! ...And Iggy Pop too! Yep, quadruple HB today!

=> http://www.doug-macleod.com

{And as always, click on any/all my music picture covers, for bio and music samples.}

And at midnight today is Earth Day! ... Few more hours.

Bob, some great stuff there. I've been listening to a little jazz today....th.jpg...th-2.jpg

Davey, on my own birthday there is a ritual at my 'mansion': Blues, and nothing's better than Doug's own birthday; some of his own Blues.

Right now:

-- MI0003422842.jpg

* 'Soultrane' is one of my favorites from Johnny Coltrane.

Bob, you've got some great Blues LP's there.
BTW, if you can, try the Blues a real Summit meeting on the MFSL LP...it's killer, IMO. Forgot to ask,do you spin vinyl?

Bob, you've got some great Blues LP's there.
BTW, if you can, try the Blues a real Summit meeting on the MFSL LP...it's killer, IMO.
Forgot to ask, do you spin vinyl?

Davey, first and foremost I spin 'Music'.
I'm big on Blues, but most of my best Blues is on CDs and few SACDs.

I am not an audiophile in search of the best remastered LP (album),
but I am just simply aiming to satisfyingly fulfill my soul's chords.
Turntables spinning good music recordings do that to you.
...CD players too, equally, more or less.

Vibrating is through the earth first, and then from solid foundations created by artist musicians/singers/songwriters who felt it and can convey it with verve.

I'm a digital man in the year 2013, but I was born analog.
The day analog die that'll be the day.

Ronnie Earl, is a Bluesman; most people know his music. Is he spinning analog or/and digital? ;)
Like him, I like both.

Happy Earth Day!

* I'll check it out. ...I might even have it already.

Last edited:
Joe, what is HS Science? ...And you're into Poetry too.

* Do you have a thread of your own about "HS" Science, and another about Poetry? You should, I would join you in a 'flesh'.

Spinning now (CD) ::

-- MI0003324034.jpg

- Do you love Bach? ...He is my favorite classical music composer.
- Do you love the Cello? ...It is my second favorite musical instrument after the piano.

You would love this. ...Click on it for samples.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing