Where to put 3 Furutech Flux 50 NCF Filters

strapper211

Aug 6, 2013
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone with experience with the Flux-50 NCF might have a idea where to put 3 Filters
I am getting shortly.I would like to put one on the video setup but the other 2 have me puzzled.
I listen to 90% vinyl and also have a Magnum Dynalab 809 Internet Tuner,very little to digital.
I can put them on monoblockb amps
I can put them on 2 power supply Line section.
I can put them on 2 power supply Phono section.
These components are all Lamm signature.
What ideas do you have.

Regards Robert

ddk

May 18, 2013
Utah
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone with experience with the Flux-50 NCF might have a idea where to put 3 Filters
I am getting shortly.I would like to put one on the video setup but the other 2 have me puzzled.
I listen to 90% vinyl and also have a Magnum Dynalab 809 Internet Tuner,very little to digital.
What ideas do you have.

Regards Robert
I can tell you with 100% certainty that they will have a negative effect on Lamm electronics. In general this is true for any other electronics that come with built in ac noise filters, you don’t want to double up on filters.

david

Reactions: Vienna

strapper211

Aug 6, 2013
Hi,
Thank You ddk,that is the feedback I am looking for.

Robert

strapper211

Aug 6, 2013
Hi,
I think I will put 1 filter on the Walker Motor controller and the other
1 on the Tripoint Orion AC conditioner and 1 on my 4k DVD player.
That should work and no bothering the Lamm equipment.

Robert

hongkongfoufou

Mar 3, 2018
Hi,
What ideas do you have.

Regards Robert

Sorry fot the delay.
We have talked about Flux 50 NCF in another post.
You can put one on 2 power supply Line section.
After, you can upgrade...by buying others.
It's great products.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing