Who is Going to Capital Audiofest 2021?

Lee

Feb 3, 2011
Alpharetta, Georgia
I will be there Friday afternoon to Sunday night.

Gregadd

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Metro DC
As the self appointed unofficial host o CAF 2021 welcome.
Please bring proof of vaccine or recent negative test. We don't want you to bring covid nor take it back with you.
By all means feel free to stray off campus via our world class subway. Please call ahead to check covid restrictions.
E njoy.

K3RMIT

Sep 4, 2020
So why proof ? this will limit attendees and is of little to no effect on transmission. since your the man do you have fast Covid testing on site. do you have a local place to give attendees at entrance ?
while I’m so called fully vaxed I have had Covid at least once possible twice After 2 times before.
replies are needed to my comments please.

andromedaaudio

VIP/Donor
Jan 23, 2011
Amsterdam holland
I would love to attend but i am from Australia.I hope we get a show next year.
I read on the news australians can only travel 5 km from their home for exeptional reasons , im not sure a audioshow will fit that bill , lol :)

Ps. at the HIFI show in NL a vaccine or test was also required , luckily i had my vaccination card on me .
No masks were required at the show

K3RMIT

Sep 4, 2020
Ur not lucky it is pure non science rules. no mask and need a vax card or test is just not science. regardless mask or not , but masks can have some level of help both ways but almost all don’t use them correctly or have any that are effective. I’m way past being told how to live from anyone.
I’ll attend let’s see if asked.

Addicted to hifi

VIP/Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Australia
I read on the news australians can only travel 5 km from their home for exeptional reasons , im not sure a audioshow will fit that bill , lol :)

Ps. at the HIFI show in NL a vaccine or test was also required , luckily i had my vaccination card on me .
No masks were required at the show
I am sad this year because two hifi shows were cancelled this year.lockdown is now over but so are the hifi shows.

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC
Gentlemen, while I can appreciate the concern about the requirements for this event. This is not the thread for it. If you have any questions, contact Gragadd or the event staff themselves to see if these requirements are acceptable to you or not. This thread is for discussion about the event itself and is not to be cluttered up for those who may be interested in attending by said requirements to attend.

I will leave the discussion untouched for now but moving forward, any other comments that discuss the COVID requirements to attend will be deleted. The WBF is not the place to discuss your opinions of said requirements. Thank you and please carry on.

Tom

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing